The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

looking for accomodation 2016/2017

hey, im a 4th year student currently doing my masters. im looking for a room in a house to share with other students this year. im not bothered what year of study the students are and im very flexible on the rent and bills. as a person im pretty laid back, pretty clean and tidy. if you have a spare room or know someone who does, please get in touch asap. thank you
Hi,I have a studio flat available for a room takeover/room swap on London road, right next to Domino's. A 10 min walk from Leicester Uni. Only a 9 month contract ending in July and £575 a month all bill included.Message me if your interested or want to see photos or have a viewing.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by bjc94
hey, im a 4th year student currently doing my masters. im looking for a room in a house to share with other students this year. im not bothered what year of study the students are and im very flexible on the rent and bills. as a person im pretty laid back, pretty clean and tidy. if you have a spare room or know someone who does, please get in touch asap. thank you

Do you still want accomadation?
please see below.
Great self contained loft conversion available in beautiful family home.
Double size room including study area, wardrobes, draws, TV/internet, also including small fridge/ microwave/kettle etc.
good size landing area plus en suite with small bath, basin and toilet.
Use of all household facilities inc parking, garden, balcony, patio, lounges, kitchen, washing machine, dryer and bathrooms with shower.
Great location for city centre/motorways, universities/hospitals
Washing and ironing services on request
07855421591/07721451150

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending