The Student Room Group

Neither of us has 'the balls' to take things further - Advice needed

OK here's the thing.

Last summer me and this girl used to work together and we ended up getting quite close, but then when I left for uni a month later she quit work - maybe coz I left, maybe not (who knows).

Anyway since then we just bump into each other during holiday periods and we're still quite flirty with each other - but I really don't think any of us have 'the balls' to ask each other out properly - although she has dropped very stubble hints but every time we get close I have to vanish so we return to square one! :mad:

I'm really not quite sure what to do here though - as we're both going back to uni in a few months, miles away from each other - but what we have, I feel is still as strong as last summer, so we've kind of already been like this for a year... and we've both been with other people since I went uni but neither relationship has lasted more than a few weeks so it isn't anything serious.

TBH it's probably one of those holiday romances that would have burnt itself out by the end of the holiday but I think both of us are just feeling that there's is unfinished business between us.

Any ideas what to do?

Also I wouldn't really say I'm her type at all and I am giving her very mixed signals too by accident, e.g. one month I message her loads, the next few months I blank her!

Even after my dodgy drunken messages to her on myspace she's still flirty to me - and her friend told my that she's been told about my messages that I've sent to her friend and she knows all about 'my crush' to which I replied so what? - What's wrong with telling her how I feel, but she just stopped talking then. - So I guess I can take that as a good sign although the term 'crush' sounds a bit bad though doesn't it??

Any advice welcome!
ask her out?
Reply 2
If you think it'll be worth it ask her. If not don't.
TW-04
although she has dropped very stubble hints

A bit of the old 5 o'clock shadow, huh?
Reply 4
englishstudent
A bit of the old 5 o'clock shadow, huh?

I saw that but elected to not say anything. Good for you :p:
ask her ask her ask her! im in the same situation, but am female, and im incredibly shy and hes in my group of friends so its possible that nothing will happen

Latest

Trending

Trending