Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone please tell me, when those who have taken A2s get their results on Thursday, will it be a mark out of 300 (leaving us with the maths), a mark out of 600 (pre-added) and/or a grade? What's the story...

ReputationRep:
    most exam boards add the marks up for you and so show an overall grade on the slip. This should include all the module marks you got for AS in that particular subject.

ReputationRep:
    edexcel + aqa give you all modules
    OCR only give you the modules you took in Summer 07 (http://www.ocr.org.uk/learners/GCE_results_slip.html)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    edexcel + aqa give you all modules
    OCR only give you the modules you took in Summer 07 (http://www.ocr.org.uk/learners/GCE_results_slip.html)
    That just confuses me even more! - so will I have to sit down and add my marks up etc?? I'm with OCR and WJEC...

ReputationRep:
    The one ull get is exactly like the one i linked. At the top 'Advanced GCE' are your alevels, grade and mark out of 600 added up. A2 students will not have to add up anything at all for any board!

The only difference is that Edexcel/AQA list the scores you got in previous sessions but OCR only list the modules that you took this summer.

http://www.ocr.org.uk/learners/GCE_results_slip.html

link didnt seem to work last time, sos

ReputationRep:
    ahh cool, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muso_x)
    That just confuses me even more! - so will I have to sit down and add my marks up etc?? I'm with OCR and WJEC...
    For WJEC; If your school cashed you in [which they do for A levels - not always with AS. Which is why last year you might have had to add your grades up yourself] then it will give you a page with the subjects listed, then the grade next to the relevant subject. then there's a page behind with all the module marks!

ReputationRep:
    Mine were out of 600 plus the grade, then below were all the modules you sat that session

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.