Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Making money

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I've done some article writing online but it's only like $1-2 per article which sucks. You could make a bit using eBay, but fees are kinda harsh there

ReputationRep:
    I've been matched betting with my mates for a while and make a good 500 a month every month atm, but I'm currently learning how to do it by myself as I want to put more time in to make more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I've been matched betting with my mates for a while and make a good 500 a month every month atm, but I'm currently learning how to do it by myself as I want to put more time in to make more.
    Loool, I don't really want to go gamble just maybe those sites that pay you for searching the web/watching videos and surveys but it takes so long lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dioscorea)
    I've done some article writing online but it's only like $1-2 per article which sucks. You could make a bit using eBay, but fees are kinda harsh there
    I don't think I have much time for writing articles loool

ReputationRep:
    Become a stripper?

ReputationRep:
    Once you get into EW/Shop arbing, things will keep going up.
    (Original post by samantham999)
    those sites that pay you for searching the web/watching videos and surveys but it takes so long lol
    Exactly. Only retired grannies make good money from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)

Exactly. Only retired grannies make good money from them.
    Looool I know right, on swagbucks you have to get 16,000 points just to get £100.
    Getting 100 points takes forever for me LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy_98)
    Become a stripper?
    Fortunately I have morals and even without them its a no from me X

ReputationRep:
    Loool, I don't really want to go gamble just maybe those sites that pay you for searching the web/watching videos and surveys but it takes so long lol
    Matched betting isn't gambling. It's simply using maths to take advantage of free bet offers without any risk whatsoever. Guaranteed profit if you do it correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Yeah, thing is as well I'm pretty much just copying what my mate is doing and he has limited funds to play about with because, quite frankly, he's crap with his finances. So we're limited to the odds we can go for and as it seems like you'd know, the higher the odds you're working with, the more profit you can make. Hence me wanting to learn everything myself and then go my own way with it and hopefully start to make twice as much :top:

ReputationRep:
    Matched betting isn't gambling. It's simply using maths to take advantage of free bet offers without any risk whatsoever. Guaranteed profit if you do it correctly.
    How do i start?

ReputationRep:
    How do i start?
    Go to online betting school's free bet challenge page and start from there!

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources
How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.