What to do about this girl?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

Background info: I'm a second year uni student, and there's this girl who at the backend of last year we met and started messaging and met up for a drink. We continued messaging over the holidays, kisses left on messages by her and we met up and after a night out on Tuesday, we went back to hers (no sex) and kissed, cuddled, etc etc.

Anyway besides a message asking if she was going to a welcome back talk, we haven't messaged should I? Bare in mind we're on the same course, best to wait till lectures?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Background info: I'm a second year uni student, and there's this girl who at the backend of last year we met and started messaging and met up for a drink. We continued messaging over the holidays, kisses left on messages by her and we met up and after a night out on Tuesday, we went back to hers (no sex) and kissed, cuddled, etc etc.Anyway besides a message asking if she was going to a welcome back talk, we haven't messaged should I? Bare in mind we're on the same course, best to wait till lectures?
    yeah just wait.

(Original post by Colonel Gadaffi)
    yeah just wait.
    no need to be needy right?

ReputationRep:
    no need to be needy right?
    yes, take your time, no need to rush

(Original post by Colonel Gadaffi)
    yes, take your time, no need to rush
    Is it not worrying she hasn't text me?

bump

ReputationRep:
    Don't see why not

ReputationRep:
    Wait until lectures.
    Ideally you should be able to show a lack of desperation by not being desperate, but you have to work with what you have until you work that out.

(Original post by AlexFam)
    Wait until lectures.
    Ideally you should be able to show a lack of desperation by not being desperate, but you have to work with what you have until you work that out.
    We got talking again, walked to lecture with her and she left a kiss on one of the message, still feels awkward though, what do you reckon she means?

ReputationRep:
    We got talking again, walked to lecture with her and she left a kiss on one of the message, still feels awkward though, what do you reckon she means?
    Just go for it, it could mean anything. If there's any attraction, go for it.

(Original post by AlexFam)
    Just go for it, it could mean anything. If there's any attraction, go for it.
    Just a typical girl giving out mixed signals?

ReputationRep:
    Just a typical girl giving out mixed signals?
    Dude, don't even think like that. It's just a girl, there's nothing too complicated. You do your part and if she wants anything, she'll do hers. Don't overthink anything.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is worrying that she hasn't messaged you.

You should have sealed the deal on the night. However, I understand that isn't always possible. If you didn't even attempt then it is game over. If you did and she resisted, good for complying. The game is still in the balance. Nearly over, but still resurrectable.

Either you message her or move on. Your best option is do both.
    Engage abundance mentality. Girls everywhere.

(Original post by StfuPls)
    Yes, it is worrying that she hasn't messaged you.

You should have sealed the deal on the night. However, I understand that isn't always possible. If you didn't even attempt then it is game over. If you did and she resisted, good for complying. The game is still in the balance. Nearly over, but still resurrectable.

Either you message her or move on. Your best option is do both.
    Engage abundance mentality. Girls everywhere.
    no we messaged since tbf, she left a kiss on a message the other day and also i walked to lecture with her

ReputationRep:
    no we messaged since tbf, she left a kiss on a message the other day and also i walked to lecture with her
    Stop analysing things that do not indicate sexual attraction. That's the only indication that is truly beneficial to you.

In other words, she would do the things you mentioned with a friend or even a family member. From now on use that rationale to see if a girl is into you.

If you want to know indicators of sexual attraction either google it or ask me to expand

any other opinions?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.