Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

When girls lie about having their periods to avoid having sex.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    .... I wonder how they explain to their bfs when they actually do get their period and the guy puts two and two together and figures out she lied.

How would u get out of that one

ReputationRep:
    irregular periods are a v common thing my friend
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    If they were on the pill then it would be easy to cover up as irregular bleeding on the pill is almost a given, especially on the mini pill :teehee:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    .... I wonder how they explain to their bfs when they actually do get their period and the guy puts two and two together and figures out she lied.

How would u get out of that one
    Maybe she's tired of the D...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    irregular periods are a v common thing my friend
    Trust me I know I waste so many good pads thinking it's coming and it doesn't come till the next week so I'm just sitting there with a pad for nothing for a couple days

ReputationRep:
    "Oh, you're bleeding from the front? Alrighty then, backup hole it is..." is usually my response to such shenanigans.

ReputationRep:
    lol perks of being a girl :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    "Oh, you're bleeding from the front? Alrighty then, backup hole it is..." is usually my response to such shenanigans.
    Exactly.

...end up bleeding from both holes

ReputationRep:
    wtf is this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...bootyshake.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Exactly.

...end up bleeding from both holes
    Yeah, they're normally totally out of action for at least a week following, but it's worth it I find

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Trust me I know I waste so many good pads thinking it's coming and it doesn't come till the next week so I'm just sitting there with a pad for nothing for a couple days
    And then you think aaah only got a pair of cute lacy undies for today and my period probs won't come at this current rate.... then you feel it.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to real life situations...

Mmhm it happens, It's more common than u think sugar pie honey buns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    And then you think aaah only got a pair of cute lacy undies for today and my period probs won't come at this current rate.... then you feel it.
    This happens to me every month.

I've written down each time I got it and it's always different.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol, who actually does this?

And, you do know women still have sex on their period....

ReputationRep:
    Some women still go down on their periods

ReputationRep:
    It's sad that 'I don't want to' isn't a good enough and instead women feel they need a 'valid reason' for turning down sex. Just putting it out there...

ReputationRep:
    I once rubbed my cock against a girl's vagina through her pants as she was on her period that night - it was awful. one night stand totally sabotaged by the fact that she had forgotten about that minor fact. she was wearing "rainbow, first blood" panties too. oh man.

ReputationRep:
    The question shouldn't be "How are you going to get out of that one" but rather "Why do girls feel the need to make up EXCUSES for why they don't want to have sex, when just saying "I don't want to" should be a PERFECTLY valid and accepted reason?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Lol, who actually does this?

And, you do know women still have sex on their period....
    I came here to say this but I bumped into you lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    I came here to say this but I bumped into you lol

Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.