This discussion is closed.
Kate101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Ive been looking at Aston University because it does a combination of computing, business and information technology as one complete degree. What do you think of this uni?
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kate101)
Ive been looking at Aston University because it does a combination of computing, business and information technology as one complete degree. What do you think of this uni?
Very good university, with an excellent business school and an equallyimpressive computing department. Iwoul think that it is the ideal degree course for anyone looking for a combination of the two.
Random.Girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think Aston is lovely, I'd probably be there myself if it wasn't so close to home. It's got an extremely good rep for its business degrees too. The campus is small but really nice and in a good location cause you literally have to cross a road to get into Birmingham city centre
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (72)
18.51%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (74)
19.02%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (83)
21.34%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.54%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.54%

Watched Threads