Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    On UCAS how do you let the admissions teams of the universities know you're retaking modules. S1 and D1 are the modules I want to retake as I got B grades in them which was lower than I expected especially the 72 UMS (lowest out of my 6 AS modules) I got for D1 which is meant to be the easiest module :/ . Do I set the AS module as pending on the 'A Level Further Maths qualification' field?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamic_Vicz)
    On UCAS how do you let the admissions teams of the universities know you're retaking modules. S1 and D1 are the modules I want to retake as I got B grades in them which was lower than I expected especially the 72 UMS (lowest out of my 6 AS modules) I got for D1 which is meant to be the easiest module :/ . Do I set the AS module as pending on the 'A Level Further Maths qualification' field?
    you put in the current grade you received and add another one that is pending i think

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.