Anyone else like to troll chat rooms?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I like to go on Stranger Meetup chat rooms and troll them. Especially the people on there for sex chat.... there's other things to talk about ya know.

ReputationRep:
    haha i used to.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I find no pleasure in trolling ppl :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I did once on omegle, then I got bored.

ReputationRep:
    Not a chat room but back when Yahoo Answers was usable, trolling was just so easy.

That was many years ago though, I've parted ways with my inner troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Not a chat room but back when Yahoo Answers was usable, trolling was just so easy.

That was many years ago though, I've parted ways with my inner troll.
    omfg yahoo answers was my tsr in 2010. getting to level 7 was like getting 11 gems, but i couldnt cos i got banned like 30 times :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    omfg yahoo answers was my tsr in 2010. getting to level 7 was like getting 11 gems, but i couldnt cos i got banned like 30 times :hoppy:
    I had a TC badge in 3 sections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I had a TC badge in 3 sections
    i only stayed in the poll and survey sections, and then from time to time go to religion and spiritual for a laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i only stayed in the poll and survey sections, and then from time to time go to religion and spiritual for a laugh
    Yeah, pretty much Polls and Surveys = Chat... Only you'd get reported for almost anything on there.

ReputationRep:
    Wait ...do ppl actually go on chat rooms? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Wait ...do ppl actually go on chat rooms? :rofl:
    Only the weirdos.... and the people who like to play jokes on the weirdos occasionally.

Example: Often I enter a chat room with a stranger and the first thing they say is 'ASL?' (Age/Sex/Location.) To which I reply 'No, I don't speak American Sign Language.'

ReputationRep:
    I cannot imagine ever being that bored. Of course I do have many women in life so my hands are full.

ReputationRep:
    I like TROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....It's fun(for me)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This comment would probably get removed by mods

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.