I find dating men boring and women Much more exciting????

Announcements

Don't get me wrong I love men and most are great intellects and we have good banter. But I just find going on dates with men boring. I think it's the whole being chased thing. Most of it is just sit there and look pretty,laugh at his daft jokes and he's yours.

Whereas when I'm dating women. We're both women so this time we're both chasing each their, it's somuch more exciting and emotional. The tables have turned, because this time I'm doing the chasing particularly with the women I go for. I love the mind games etc.this time I get to chat her up, get cheeky,buy her a drink, be funny, take charge. It's more of a challenge if you understand whereas getting a man is not really challenge, men are easy to please.

Wait, could this mean I'm a lesbian?

ReputationRep:
    You're a lesbian if you are sexually attracted to women only. If you are attracted to men as well, you're probably bi

ReputationRep:
    Bisexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't get me wrong I love men and most are great intellects and we have good banter. But I just find going on dates with men boring. I think it's the whole being chased thing. Most of it is just sit there and look pretty,laugh at his daft jokes and he's yours.

Whereas when I'm dating women. We're both women so this time we're both chasing each their, it's somuch more exciting and emotional. The tables have turned, because this time I'm doing the chasing particularly with the women I go for. I love the mind games etc.this time I get to chat her up, get cheeky,buy her a drink, be funny, take charge. It's more of a challenge if you understand whereas getting a man is not really challenge, men are easy to please.

okay, that line absolutely floored me lmfao

ReputationRep:

You love both, hun. So, that makes you a bisexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceOfOrange)
    Exactly what I wanted to say :rofl:

(Original post by PrinceOfOrange)
    How come? Lol

ReputationRep:
    lesbian.

As they said Bi. You coudl also be dating the wrong men hence the boredom. Sound like simpletons to me.

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm what is this Tom and Jerry.

Men just have one mission in my mind.

And we plan on completing the mission, and move to the next level.

They can't be arsed with all these kiss chase games!

ReputationRep:
    what are you, the only lesbian in the village or something?

ReputationRep:

Emotionally attracted more to women from what you've said, I don't know about more sexually attracted to.

I'm gay/bi (its complex)

Emotionally: Men
    Sexually: Men

One type of girl I'm sexually attracted to, but not emotionally attracted at all or sexually 100%

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it just means women are more fun

(Original post by ckfeister)
    Emotionally attracted more to women from what you've said, I don't know about more sexually attracted to.

I'm gay/bi (its complex)

Emotionally: Men
    Sexually: Men

One type of girl I'm sexually attracted to, but not emotionally attracted at all or sexually 100%
    Out of interest, what type of girl?

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, what type of girl?
    Barely any makeup, idc about thing below but big above and no belly (aka. flat)

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps the solution is just tryna chase the guys?

could be funny at any rate

Does it matter? It just sounds like you're having fun, nothing serious, might not mean anything

ReputationRep:
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/IVohBBNYOks/mqdefault.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the whole being chased thing. Most of it is just sit there and look pretty,laugh at his daft jokes and he's yours
    Dating the wrong cats, sugar

No (and there's no such thing anyway, in a categorical/binary sense) :rolleyes:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.