Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering as I am unable to go to the open days, what is the undergraduate accommodation like at Bangor and which campuses are considered the 'best'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ace1thefunky)
    Just wondering as I am unable to go to the open days, what is the undergraduate accommodation like at Bangor and which campuses are considered the 'best'?
    Hi!

Are you still looking for accomodation at Bangor?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ace1thefunky)
    Hi ace1thefunky,

Have a look at the link below:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/accommodati...ls/info.php.en

It will give you more of an idea of what the accommodation is like. If I can help with anything, then please don't hesitate to contact me on here

Sera (Bangor Official Student Rep)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.