Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Depends who you are, Stealth? I mean on the one hand your hoping to apply to university after an horrific background but on the other, you seem to know loads about university admissions. Your view point on academic matters appears, shall we say, somewhat too insightful for a mere novice.

Best wishes- Laura

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yorkshire_Laura)
    Depends who you are, Stealth? I mean on the one hand your hoping to apply to university after an horrific background but on the other, you seem to know loads about university admissions. Your view point on academic matters appears, shall we say, somewhat too insightful for a mere novice.

Best wishes- Laura
    Not a mere novice. I did apply to university last year o6/07 cycle. I'm a quick learner is all. I will gladly prove my genuinity (is that a word lol?) if you want, but how????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    a t: how so?

Danny 777: you 'NEED' A level law? 'Need'. Come, come, don't be so silly.
    A level Law is not, has not, and is extremely unlikely to be a pre-requisite for Corparate law practice. Perhaps some research into the academic background of those in this field will enlighten you on this small matter. Yes no need to be competent at maths, i'm not arguing with that, perhaps even very good at maths, but taking it at A leevl does not guarantee this. Nor is it mandatory. Check facts my legal friend

Pernell: tut tut m8
    a) Wtf!?

b) I never said anything about A level Law. I never even mentioned it. What the hell!?

c) Is English not your first language? My post was a sarcastic answer that basically said "no, you don't need Maths".

I really don't think you actually read my post. Not a single sentence in your 'answer' is in the slightest bit relevant to it.

ReputationRep:
    Ok i skimmed your post in a hurry, I made a mistake- big deal. Sue me. Yes, English is my first language. Foolish question. How indicative.

Nethertheless, the answer I provided was meant for the OP not you, thus if my post didn't seem too relevant to yours, tough doo-doo. It wasn't meant to benefit you, was it? Or had you forgotten the reason for tsr messageboard?

My answer, unlike yours, wasn't sarcastic as this wouldn't really be of any befefit to the OP at all. My answer is perfectly valid in relation to the OP'S origional question. End of. Why would you get so hetted up about it?

ReputationRep:
    Calm down dude...

ReputationRep:
    I'm calm (taken a chill pill). Sos for lazily skimming your previous post though. Bloody Internet cafe time constrictions are quite extortionate these days . And sos to pernell too

... ahh, shucks..
    lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 17, 2007

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.