Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Natural Sciences admissions test

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I'm sitting the natural sciences admission test for cambridge and I'm just wondering if I sit jus the physics and advanced mathematics and physics section will I be still be able to do chemistry/biology at Cambridge? Or will what sections I pick be important?

ReputationRep:
    If you are applying to BioNatSci, then it would make sense to pick the biology questions of the admission test, but I think if you show that you are capable with the science, no matter what science it is, then they'll interview you, but expect biology and chemistry heavy questions at interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeRStudent)
    I'm sitting the natural sciences admission test for cambridge and I'm just wondering if I sit jus the physics and advanced mathematics and physics section will I be still be able to do chemistry/biology at Cambridge? Or will what sections I pick be important?
    If/when you are admitted to study the Natural Sciences Tripos you are free to choose any of the first year options provided you have done the prerequisite A-level subjects.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.