ReputationRep:
    Re-posting from an old thread:

________________________________ __________________
    GCSE:
    Year 09 : EC
    Year 10 : CA
    Year 11 : A*A*A*A*AAAD
    With A* in Maths, A in English Language,
    A* in Physics, A in Biology, A in Chemistry.

AS:
    AAB in Biology, Maths and Chemistry

A level predicted:
    A*AA in in Biology, Maths, Chemistry

Personal Statement seems very good to my teachers.

UKCAT:
    SJT: Band 1
    QR: 710
    AR: 720
    VR: 560
    Average: 663 - Band 1.

My current list is:
    Imperial
    Leicester
    Newcastle
    Nottingham
    ________________________________ ________________

So apparently, for me Imperial and Nottingham are fine.

Leicester want 42/48 in their system and I only got 39.5, what should I change this choice to?

With Newcastle,they don't give out their scoring system, but I've been told it's risky. Is there any more information I can get? Also, what how sensible is Southampton as a choice for me.

ReputationRep:
    Southhamptom could be good but they may have a GCSE requirement for number of A*s so I would look on websites. Newcastle would be very risky, they take people in based on UKCAT only and the cut-off is very high and it is likey you'll be below that. Have you considered Sheffield? That could be good for you. Also, HYMS could be a very good option, they use STJ (you've got the top band), UKCAT (which you've done well on) and GCSEs and yours aren't too bad either

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.