Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

My brother's duck died and I just watched about 5 episodes of Bojack Horseman

ReputationRep:
    Feeling pretty down folks.

Also does anyone know who the female horse was that phones Princess Carolyn in the second to last scene? Like was that a recurring character that I forgot or just a random fan?

ReputationRep:
    He paid for abortions, but he wasn't sure if they had the abortion, so it could be his daughter.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was gonna be another one of those "What does this mean?" threads :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    He paid for abortions, but he wasn't sure if they had the abortion, so it could be his daughter.
    Yeah I kinda thought that.

But the point is I'm not supposed to know who it is, right?

Also there totally shouldn't be a 4th season. These Americans and their shows man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Yeah I kinda thought that.

But the point is I'm not supposed to know who it is, right?

Also there totally shouldn't be a 4th season. These Americans and their shows man.
    I like it too much to agree with that. I think you're kinda supposed to know, because it was mentioned earlier.

ReputationRep:
    I like it too much to agree with that. I think you're kinda supposed to know, because it was mentioned earlier.
    No, I know that the potential child thing was foreshadowed earlier, but that's obviously still just a theory.

Ugh. I hate it when American shows I love get renewed especially when the previous season ended well. Makes me nervous that the next season will be bad.

ReputationRep:
    No, I know that the potential child thing was foreshadowed earlier, but that's obviously still just a theory.

Ugh. I hate it when American shows I love get renewed especially when the previous season ended well. Makes me nervous that the next season will be bad.
    Yeah, I know that's a theory, but it's the most plausible one, it'd be interesting to see who she is if she isn't his daughter

It's worse when they cancel shows, American networks are notorious for canceling good shows, but shows like bojack and it's always sunny (not sure if you'd have seen it) with dark comedy usually sustain there comedy to the end.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I know that's a theory, but it's the most plausible one, it'd be interesting to see who she is if she isn't his daughter

It's worse when they cancel shows, American networks are notorious for canceling good shows, but shows like bojack and it's always sunny (not sure if you'd have seen it) with dark comedy usually sustain there comedy to the end.
    Always Sunny is the main other one I was thinking of when I say I thought it should have finished. There have been some very good episodes recently, but the seasons overall have had a fair amount of filler.

ReputationRep:
    Always Sunny is the main other one I was thinking of when I say I thought it should have finished. There have been some very good episodes recently, but the seasons overall have had a fair amount of filler.
    I dunno, I'm only on season 7 so far and it's still hilarious, when would you say it started to have filler?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I'm only on season 7 so far and it's still hilarious, when would you say it started to have filler?
    Probably around season 6-7 I would say weak episodes started to slip in. There is at least one GOAT episode in season 11 though so it's not like I'm complaining.

ReputationRep:
    Cue: SmashConcept trolling his brother with "dead duck" adage type jokes :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a dick :nn:

ReputationRep:
    ooh i almost misread duck

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.