Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Recommended apps from Play store

ReputationRep:
    I've got the usual communication and social media apps but any recommendations for any good, free game apps would be appreciated or anything else you have worth downloading!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What games are you into?

ReputationRep:
    As boring as it sounds downloading something like chess may be good instead of a more stereotypical game app.

For social gatherings AirConsole is actually super fun, as long as you have a computer handy as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    As boring as it sounds downloading something like chess may be good instead of a more stereotypical game app.
    You know what, never played and don't know how to play chess but board games is a good shout!

(Original post by Tiger Rag)
    What games are you into?
    Have to say, a fan of the 'bubble destroyer' games which I've downloaded at the moment. Looking at a few maths games to try and help me with my numbers here and there. Some of the sports games seem bit meh and action games probably take up too much space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    You know what, never played and don't know how to play chess but board games is a good shout!
    I feel like board games, intellectual games (Chess, Go, etc.) and just anything like that in general are good ideas. You get the feeling of a relaxing game but you're also keeping your mind active. Not to say it isn't nice to sit down with Angry Birds once in a while of course.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.