Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Drunk in College

I know, don't judge but I was drunk in college yesterday. We have a three hour break before our last lesson so a couple of my friends decided we should have a few drinks at the park. Now I'm not really much of a drinker and had never been 'this drunk' before. I thought I would be fine as we were having vodka with coke but I had two and half cups of it and also had a ciggerette. I really thought just having a few drinks would be fine as we were all in a pretty **** mood, but it became apparent that I was drunk! :/

I still had one more lesson which was PTA, and I just couldn't do it. It was a real struggle walking down the stairs to the changing rooms so I told my tutor that I didn't feel well. He asked me a few questions but I think he knew I was drunk. He asked what I had fornlunch so I told him McDonalds (truth) and then he asked me how many chips I had with my meal and what I had to drink. I said they were medium chips and I had an Oasis but then he replied anything else and he had a smirk on his face so I'm almost certain he knew.

I did sit out for the lesson, and left twice to go to the toilet to throw up, but I was also taking small sips of water aswell. No one else was as drunk as me and I don't think my tutor will have a go at me but what should I do when I next have college? I think my tutor is gonna ask me if I was drunk and I don't know what to do.

PS: I will never get that drunk in college again! I PROMISE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know, don't judge but I was drunk in college yesterday. We have a three hour break before our last lesson so a couple of my friends decided we should have a few drinks at the park. Now I'm not really much of a drinker and had never been 'this drunk' before. I thought I would be fine as we were having vodka with coke but I had two and half cups of it and also had a ciggerette. I really thought just having a few drinks would be fine as we were all in a pretty **** mood, but it became apparent that I was drunk! :/

I still had one more lesson which was PTA, and I just couldn't do it. It was a real struggle walking down the stairs to the changing rooms so I told my tutor that I didn't feel well. He asked me a few questions but I think he knew I was drunk. He asked what I had fornlunch so I told him McDonalds (truth) and then he asked me how many chips I had with my meal and what I had to drink. I said they were medium chips and I had an Oasis but then he replied anything else and he had a smirk on his face so I'm almost certain he knew.

I did sit out for the lesson, and left twice to go to the toilet to throw up, but I was also taking small sips of water aswell. No one else was as drunk as me and I don't think my tutor will have a go at me but what should I do when I next have college? I think my tutor is gonna ask me if I was drunk and I don't know what to do.

PS: I will never get that drunk in college again! I PROMISE!
    Pretend like nothing happened, I guess. Either that or come clean.. but who knows, they might not care enough to pull you aside again and talk to you about it.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.