The Student Room Group

Access to higher education diploma validation

I have experienced lot of personal problems after finish my HE Diploma...think my personal statement was not right, my maths were weak. So, unis left me down. Now im about to start level 4 Social care. How long does the access to HE qualification last for? As i intent to apply to uni end of next year.Thanks
Original post by zarza
I have experienced lot of personal problems after finish my HE Diploma...think my personal statement was not right, my maths were weak. So, unis left me down. Now im about to start level 4 Social care. How long does the access to HE qualification last for? As i intent to apply to uni end of next year.Thanks

As far as I'm aware it's 2/3 years but I would double check with the setting that you got your diploma at.
I would also suggest you get someone to look over your personal statement or help you with it as I'm assuming that English is not your first language?
In university you're expected to have a good degree of academic writing ability so you need your personal statement to reflect your abilities and understanding of such.
If your mathematics is weak then have a look on BBC bitesize and various websites and your local library for texts to help you with this.
Best of luck.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest