Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Weird Body Things

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any odd things about their bodies? I have no eyebrows. I draw them on most of the time but naturally they're hardly there and very light coloured. I've never ever really had any body hair, except on my head and even that is very thin. I've never in my life shaved my legs!

ReputationRep:
    I have these nobly bits on my shoulders (tops of my collar bones?), which are kinda unique/cool. Also extremely vain(y) :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I have these nobly bits on my shoulders (tops of my collar bones?), which are kinda unique/cool. Also extremely vain(y) :mmm:
    I think I have those too, if I'm interpreting what you're talking about correctly.

ReputationRep:
    My left leg is stronger than my right, and my right arm is stronger than my left, because of the fencing I do. My toes are very long and my toe muscles are good enough that they're a tiny bit prehensile - I can pick up small objects with them without too much trouble. I can also make weird noises with them.

ReputationRep:
    I have something called Marcus Gunn phenomenon/jaw winking syndrome. Basically, if I move or tense my jaw my left upper eyelid goes mental. It's a lot worse when I'm tired. It's most noticeable when I'm having a drink or eating, but you can see it when I'm talking as well. I've learned ways to largely control it, and I wear my fringe over that side of my face anyway, so most people don't notice

ReputationRep:
    No toenails for my big toes. I've had them, but they had to be removed. Everything feels so much airy down there now, like my toes can breathe.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting not to feel so bad about my eyebrows now.

ReputationRep:
    I have a birthmark/freckle the size of a 2p coin on my right bum cheek

Had it all my life and my dad has it too. It's a tad embarrassing if my jeans are a bit low and the top of my bum is on display because it looks like I have a dollop of poop on there and not a blooming birthmark :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh! I also have a scar right in the middle of my forehead. It's faded, and the same colour as the rest of my skin now, but it's like a dent. It's extra noticeable if I go red, because the scar stays pale

ReputationRep:
    Now I've though about this, I realise there are more things about my body that I think are weird as well, but have got so used to them I don't notice myself but other people do.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.