Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    17. Still with him at 19

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    me too ;console;
    ;console; well i'm happy to see i'm not the only one :blush: i'm sure we will find someone in the future

ReputationRep:
    First "proper" boyfriend when i was 17 lasted 4 months.
    Still 17 and with a new and amazing guy. AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    14/15

ReputationRep:
    Err, 18. Started in February, ended in June. It was good for a little while at least.

ReputationRep:
    16. on and off we've been together since. not together at the moment though.

ReputationRep:
    3. He lived across the road. Had lots all through primary school. Huge gap in the action when I went to my single sex secondary school, got back on the band wagon at 18 (like, 2 weeks after my A levels finished lol)!

ReputationRep:
    15, broke up after 1 month!!!

ReputationRep:
    never had a serious gf. i once dated a girl for 2 weeks when i was 14.

ReputationRep:

First boyfriend was at 13, but first proper boyfriend was at 17!

ReputationRep:
    Had a girlfriend for about 2/3 months when I was 14 so I suppose she was my first 'girlfriend'. But I've never really had a proper (i.e. serious) one (occasional 2 week 'non starters for whatever reason' things not included).

ReputationRep:
    13 for first 'relationship' (he was 17 :s)
    16 for first 'proper' relationship
    18 for first real love

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    14 for first 'proper' relationship. He was 19.

Though he claims he thought i was 17. Although we were together for like 3 months so it's a bit weird that he didn't pay attention to things like me mentioning my age, my year at school etc...maybe he just didn't want to admit that he was a paedo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    14 for first 'proper' relationship. He was 19.

Though he claims he thought i was 17. Although we were together for like 3 months so it's a bit weird that he didn't pay attention to things like me mentioning my age, my year at school etc...maybe he just didn't want to admit that he was a paedo :p:
    Sounds like the one I had at 13! :p:

ReputationRep:
    11 days shy of 16.

ReputationRep:
    11 years old was with him 3 years

ReputationRep:
    11 and we dated for 3 months, older chick too. Man i was a stud :p:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever been in a serious relationship, but I dated a guy for 2-3 weeks when I was 14. I wonder if that counts?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.