Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Birthday wishes for your mum help please

ReputationRep:
    So my mum's birthday is tomorrow i made he a card I am not sure what to write so far I wrote happy birthday mum wishing you all well.I don't want anything cliche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    So my mum's birthday is tomorrow i made he a card I am not sure what to write so far I wrote happy birthday mum wishing you all well.I don't want anything cliche.
    Maybe a small paragraph on how much she means to you and sign it off with something cute, eg if she calls you pumpkin then say 'your pumpkin' or something.

Dear Person That Gave Birth to Me,

Many happy returns on this, the anniversary of your birthing day.

Best Regards,
    The Product of Your Loins, no. 1/2/3 (delete as applicable, Idk how many siblings you have.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Maybe a small paragraph on how much she means to you and sign it off with something cute, eg if she calls you pumpkin then say 'your pumpkin' or something.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Dear Person That Gave Birth to Me,

Many happy returns on this, the anniversary of your birthing day.

Best Regards,
    The Product of Your Loins, no. 1/2/3 (delete as applicable, Idk how many siblings you have.)
    Thank you this really made me laugh.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.