Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are meat eaters that complain about other cultures eating cats and dogs hypocrites? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I remember someone calling people that eat dogs monsters while getting stuck into her bloody stake. She said anyone that this must be evil since they can do that to another animal and not feel sorrow. Wonder if she knows what goes on in factory farm? :rolleyes:

Could you imagine if a vegetarian/vegan called her a monster for eating cows, pigs, sheep- ohhhhh she wouldn't like that one bit. Her response would be the classic 'stop forcing your opinions onto me you self righteous hibby'.

Funny how its different when the balls on the other foot.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, no idea how you could be on your high horse about not eating cat and dog while you eat duck and ****. Carnivores are all the same though, utterly deluded
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    people are double standard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceOfOrange)
    Yes, no idea how you could be on your high horse about not eating cat and dog while you eat duck and ****. Carnivores are all the same though, utterly deluded
    Humans are omnivores not carnivores or herbivores.I think it is cruel however I also think that is life.Humans are meant to be cruel.We didn't get to where we are by being weak.We got there by being tough and strong and smart.Nature is cruel and humans are a part of nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    Humans are omnivores not carnivores or herbivores.I think it is cruel however I also think that is life.Humans are meant to be cruel.We didn't get to where we are by being weak.We got there by being tough and strong and smart.Nature is cruel and humans are a part of nature.
    Ofc nature is cruel. But humans have the brain and power not to follow the cruel side of nature. I mean lets be honest, there are a lot of thing that happens in nature that is considered immoral in society and you would get put in prison for doing it. Humans have the power to make and follow their own rules and not just act like they are still wild animals running around in the jungle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.