you know you're doing a STEM subject when

Watch this thread
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
1. homework takes 5 minutes everyday.
2. you feel superior to everyone else

jks number 2 is not true for me :P i only do maths and the rest is essay

look at me jumping on the bandwagon, god i need a nap
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
When you beating that pussy off with a stick, right lads?
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
When people taking essay subjects look at you like you're a lunatic.
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
well...
you know you do STEM when all the markings on your calculator have rubbed off but it doesn't matter because you remember what every button was.
aamirac
Report 5 years ago
(from when I used to do STEM subjects)

When you finally get the answer to a challenging question correct and feel that sense of achievement..:proud:
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You're not STEM if you only do maths A level and your other subjects aren't STEM.

You are tainting the name of real STEMers.
bulgylau
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by aamirac)
(from when I used to do STEM subjects)

When you finally get the answer to a challenging question correct and feel that sense of achievement..:proud:
or you feel like a complete idiot because you forgot to do that simple thing at the beginning
MemeworksStudios
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
>Not doing a combined PhD in STEAM (*Atheism) studies under professor Gabe Newell

UWS
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
When you start announcing to people that you're a STEM student
STLJA
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You sit between two people with the surname Patel.
Roses147
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
When practically everyone in your class is male.

Spoiler:
Show
Jk. Everyone in my class is female.
Spoiler:
Show
I go to a girls only school.

CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
When you use more dots/symbols than words in your answers
(therefore and because? Greek symbols? Cmon guys? No illuminati pls :hand:)
ihatePE
Rep:
(Original post by richpanda)
You're not STEM if you only do maths A level and your other subjects aren't STEM.

You are tainting the name of real STEMers.
SMH explain why the school chose me for the STEM project

(Original post by Roses147)
When practically everyone in your class is male.
Spoiler:
Show

there's literally 4 boys in my class and about 10 girls :hoppy:
username2246259
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
When you beating that pussy off with a stick, right lads?
Actually kinda
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
This struggle:

ihatePE
Rep:
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
or you feel like a complete idiot because you forgot to do that simple thing at the beginning
and that moment when you're so smirk you got the right answer and try to tell the person next to you how to do it, only to find mistakes as you go along.
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AlexFam)
Actually kinda
Aww, you pulled at freshers now you think you're the king. That's so cute.
bulgylau
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
and that moment when you're so smirk you got the right answer and try to tell the person next to you how to do it, only to find mistakes as you go along.
when you do the question on the board, and get it right, but it doesn't matter because everyone else got it right...

When your hand doesn't ache after the exam

when you tell your parents what you learnt at school and they look at you like you're speaking another language
JamesN88
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
When you automatically write numbers using Binary.
TimidPhoenix
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
When you get jokes like this:

And being able to explain why you're forgetting things. Interference and retrieval failure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (25)
32.89%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (35)
46.05%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (15)
19.74%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.32%

Watched Threads