The Student Room Group
You sound excited.
Reply 2
Original post by Wilfred Little
You sound excited.

Well i'm safe.
Reply 3
A few years ago i'd have called you mad and a doom monger but between Russia and ISIS i do feel a war may come.

This won't start WW3 (we're in the proxy stage) but if Russia ever attacks a European state then the UK would rightly have to defend them.
Reply 4
Nope.

Original post by 2016_GCSE
Well i'm safe.

If it were to be a 'true' world war, you're not.
Original post by Rakas21
A few years ago i'd have called you mad and a doom monger but between Russia and ISIS i do feel a war may come.

This won't start WW3 (we're in the proxy stage) but if Russia ever attacks a European state then the UK would rightly have to defend them.

Are you looking forward to it ?

God forbid
No one is safe in war. We made that mistake in WW2. The Germans came up with their air-force and killed hundreds of people who thought they were safe.
Reply 7
Original post by queen-bee
Are you looking forward to it ?

God forbid

Of course not. I desire order in the world, not bloodshed.
Reply 8
I don't mind a WW3 because I have bunker with a 3 years supply of food to go to.
Its here already :dance::woo:
If Hillary gets elected which is most likely then yes the chances of WW3 will go up dramatically.

She's such a lovely woman, advocating open borders and taking all the refugees of countries she supports bombing...
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I don't mind a WW3 because I have bunker with a 3 years supply of food to go to.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
There is this thing called posturing, it's common when you have domestic issues, the same is happening in Argentine regarding the Falklands even though they don't have the fuel for the few seaworthy ships and airworthy planes they have left.

Putin likes being a dictator, the easiest way to stop would be to start a war because he can only lose it.

Quick Reply