The Student Room Group

Transfer Application to 2nd year

Is a transfer application worth a shot regardless of the fact that I don't meet the A level entry requirements? I am like 1-2 grades off. I wouldn't mind if they set a higher target to achieve for first year degree, but I don't know if they would do that. Is it worth a shot? If not would it be worth to mention that I could perhaps resit an A2 exam alongside the degree exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ShinShoryu
Is a transfer application worth a shot regardless of the fact that I don't meet the A level entry requirements? I am like 1-2 grades off. I wouldn't mind if they set a higher target to achieve for first year degree, but I don't know if they would do that. Is it worth a shot? If not would it be worth to mention that I could perhaps resit an A2 exam alongside the degree exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ask them

Only the university concerned can answer this. They have no reason to lie to you.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Ask them

Only the university concerned can answer this. They have no reason to lie to you.

okay will do, but If I do come to applying, should I make a completely different personal statement or use last years and change it a little ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShinShoryu
okay will do, but If I do come to applying, should I make a completely different personal statement or use last years and change it a little ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have a look at the stickied thread with the "Transfer FAQ"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending