Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

is it normal to just cry?

ReputationRep:
    I woke up from a nap, have heart palpitations, opened word document ready to write up my history essay...then i just stare at the screen and im bawling, like what is wrong with me, i feel miserable for days. i dont even know what im crying about, perhaps this essay is just so bad

ReputationRep:
    my parents are home and i dont want them to know i cried, ****. i just want to go back to sleeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I woke up from a nap, have heart palpitations, opened word document ready to write up my history essay...then i just stare at the screen and im bawling, like what is wrong with me, i feel miserable for days. i dont even know what im crying about, perhaps this essay is just so bad

Does this happen to you normally? Or is it your first time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Does this happen to you normally? Or is it your first time?
    yeah first time, ive been wanting to cry for ages, but this is the wrong time because my parents just got home. so i stopped, and i feel crap again because i didnt finish draining out all the tears

ReputationRep:
    This sucks completely for you but sounds familiar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...fdc8ea66c7.jpg
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're stressed and anxious

ReputationRep:
    yeah first time, ive been wanting to cry for ages, but this is the wrong time because my parents just got home. so i stopped, and i feel crap again because i didnt finish draining out all the tears
    I think you need to tell your parents about this.
    Maybe you are stressing a lot, try to get some fresh air and don't get tensed much.

Its fine. Nothing to worry about, assuming you arent doing it all the time. just an emotional response. Maybe things lately have just gotten on top of you and you are worried.

ReputationRep:
    I feel you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    I feel you.
    Bunny to make you feel better?

ReputationRep:
    It's better to get it out like that than keep it in! Much more healthy.

If you were talking about yourself coming out to other people in your other post maybe it's that? Like you feel more fragile and exposed now but in the long term it'll be good for you I'm sure. Also maybe you're lonely maybe you want someone to cuddle? Hug your favourite out of the bunch of people you live with!

ReputationRep:
    I do that too

you're human, things in life are hard to handle or sad so its fine to cry every now and again, it helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Bunny to make you feel better?
    Wow. Just wow. Thank you, weird stranger.
    *actual tears in my eyes rn*

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Just wow. Thank you, weird stranger.
    *actual tears in my eyes rn*
    fuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    fuuu

I meant it as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    I cry for no reason sometimes. It's okay. Sometimes you're hormonal, or just plain sad. It's okay.

Watch cat videos or listen to music, then when you refocus do some things. Sometimes it's just nice to relax and do nothing, after crying.

ReputationRep:
    Don't half ass it, go to your room or something and cry
    Or to the bathroom idk... if you're uncomfortable with your parents knowing you'd been crying, you can just tell them you were masturbating :rofl:
    I'm not laughing at you btw, this is genuinely what I think would be best for your

ReputationRep:
    Don't half ass it, go to your room or something and cry
    Or to the bathroom idk... if you're uncomfortable with your parents knowing you'd been crying, you can just tell them you were masturbating :rofl:
    I'm not laughing at you btw, this is genuinely what I think would be best for your
    i cant find that reason to cry anymore, i mean i didnt have a reason in the first place, so its really hard. i just want to sleep but this essay is telling me not now

ReputationRep:
    I find myself doing that alot too but its usually before i sleep, for some reason i all feel gloomy and depressed...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.