:lol: Here's mine:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sleeping on the sofa, and I magically wake up on bed. :mmm:

What's yours? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Getting home from school and logging onto MSN :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I wish Palestinian children could answer this question...

ReputationRep:
    Eating noodles in a noodle cafe in Hong Kong. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    My best involve my gran and papa. I have way too many to choose from but some would be me going out for drives with them for ice cream or for a bar lunch and them allowing me to sit in the front and put on my CDs full blast which weren't exactly elderly friendly :laugh: I got my papa into bands like Green Day and Killswitch Engage though

Other memories are at Christmas when my gran would design a corner of her living room into a grotto and I had my little play till and money and I would pretend it was a shop and a cafe and when she'd ask for a cup of coffee, my mum would make it but I would get 50p for it :laugh:

I am so lucky to still have my gran and papa and I cherish every moment I have with them, especially as my papa is on the transplant list. The memories I have of them from both then and now are the most precious things I'll ever own, sounds soppy but it's true :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coming home from school and doing whatever you wanted without worrying about work.

ReputationRep:
    coming home from school and at 4 o clock watching Recess on Disney Channel

ReputationRep:
    getting to ride my bike everywhere in my area. since ive moved, i dont feel belong to the new area so ive gone out less

ReputationRep:
    Getting home from school and watching 'Clifford the big red dog' and 'baby looney toons'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    My best involve my gran and papa. I have way too many to choose from but some would be me going out for drives with them for ice cream or for a bar lunch and them allowing me to sit in the front and put on my CDs full blast which weren't exactly elderly friendly :laugh: I got my papa into bands like Green Day and Killswitch Engage though

Other memories are at Christmas when my gran would design a corner of her living room into a grotto and I had my little play till and money and I would pretend it was a shop and a cafe and when she'd ask for a cup of coffee, my mum would make it but I would get 50p for it :laugh:

I am so lucky to still have my gran and papa and I cherish every moment I have with them, especially as my papa is on the transplant list. The memories I have of them from both then and now are the most precious things I'll ever own, sounds soppy but it's true :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg. Words can't express how lovely this paragraph is about your Childhood.
    I enjoyed reading it. :yep:

You are very lucky indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Just the summer holidays when I was like 10, that sort of age. My mates and I would just pack so many activities into every single day, and stay over each others houses, stay up all night watching wrestling or playing on the Playstation.

ReputationRep:
    Christmas when Father Christmas had been obv

Whenever it snowed

When I went to Canada to visit my aunt before she had her kids and turned into an angry defensive mother goose :/

ReputationRep:
    just pointing at anything in the shop or on the menu and knowing i will get it without having to pay for it

now i have to carefully choose my items

ReputationRep:
    Getting a Game Cube for Christmas when I was like 10.

Getting to colour pictures for homework

ReputationRep:
    Don't really have any.

ReputationRep:
    Watching Pokémon on Tsunami for hours, while holding my Pikachu teddy in one arm. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    when i believed in the tooth fairy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    when i believed in the tooth fairy
    Lol. :rofl: I thought it was real when i was young and now its not true

ReputationRep:
    ^and getting free sweets from shop owners bc i was "cute"

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What social media "stories" do you use?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.