Show
    Sleeping on the sofa, and I magically wake up on bed. :mmm:

What's yours? :ahee:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Getting home from school and logging onto MSN :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I wish Palestinian children could answer this question...

ReputationRep:
    Eating noodles in a noodle cafe in Hong Kong. :ahee:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My best involve my gran and papa. I have way too many to choose from but some would be me going out for drives with them for ice cream or for a bar lunch and them allowing me to sit in the front and put on my CDs full blast which weren't exactly elderly friendly :laugh: I got my papa into bands like Green Day and Killswitch Engage though

Other memories are at Christmas when my gran would design a corner of her living room into a grotto and I had my little play till and money and I would pretend it was a shop and a cafe and when she'd ask for a cup of coffee, my mum would make it but I would get 50p for it :laugh:

I am so lucky to still have my gran and papa and I cherish every moment I have with them, especially as my papa is on the transplant list. The memories I have of them from both then and now are the most precious things I'll ever own, sounds soppy but it's true :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coming home from school and doing whatever you wanted without worrying about work.

ReputationRep:
    coming home from school and at 4 o clock watching Recess on Disney Channel
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    getting to ride my bike everywhere in my area. since ive moved, i dont feel belong to the new area so ive gone out less

ReputationRep:
    Getting home from school and watching 'Clifford the big red dog' and 'baby looney toons'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    My best involve my gran and papa. I have way too many to choose from but some would be me going out for drives with them for ice cream or for a bar lunch and them allowing me to sit in the front and put on my CDs full blast which weren't exactly elderly friendly :laugh: I got my papa into bands like Green Day and Killswitch Engage though

Other memories are at Christmas when my gran would design a corner of her living room into a grotto and I had my little play till and money and I would pretend it was a shop and a cafe and when she'd ask for a cup of coffee, my mum would make it but I would get 50p for it :laugh:

I am so lucky to still have my gran and papa and I cherish every moment I have with them, especially as my papa is on the transplant list. The memories I have of them from both then and now are the most precious things I'll ever own, sounds soppy but it's true :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg. Words can't express how lovely this paragraph is about your Childhood.
    I enjoyed reading it. :yep:

You are very lucky indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Just the summer holidays when I was like 10, that sort of age. My mates and I would just pack so many activities into every single day, and stay over each others houses, stay up all night watching wrestling or playing on the Playstation.

ReputationRep:
    Christmas when Father Christmas had been obv

Whenever it snowed

When I went to Canada to visit my aunt before she had her kids and turned into an angry defensive mother goose :/

ReputationRep:
    just pointing at anything in the shop or on the menu and knowing i will get it without having to pay for it

now i have to carefully choose my items

ReputationRep:
    Getting a Game Cube for Christmas when I was like 10.

Getting to colour pictures for homework

ReputationRep:
    Don't really have any.

ReputationRep:
    Watching Pokémon on Tsunami for hours, while holding my Pikachu teddy in one arm. :lol:

when i believed in the tooth fairy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    when i believed in the tooth fairy
    Lol. :rofl: I thought it was real when i was young and now its not true

^and getting free sweets from shop owners bc i was "cute"

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.