This discussion is closed.
londongirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
register at
http://www.cyberrelay.com/Default.aspx

will need to have open the samsung site window, your email window and this website.

we need to get 20 people doing this in order to complete the run.

i will post the first code in about 10 minutes when enough people have had a chance to read this. the first person to see it basically puts it into the box on the website, asks for another one by email, checks their email, posts up the next code, and so on. If you try putting in a code which has already been used, you'll get a message saying it's already taken, and you can only do it once.

OK, so go and have a look around the site and I will post the first code in a bit.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what?
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
what?
lol
my tiny winy brain is not working again...
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i don't get it.....
KerChing
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by londongirl)
register at
http://www.cyberrelay.com/Default.aspx

will need to have open the samsung site window, your email window and this website.

we need to get 20 people doing this in order to complete the run.

i will post the first code in about 10 minutes when enough people have had a chance to read this. the first person to see it basically puts it into the box on the website, asks for another one by email, checks their email, posts up the next code, and so on. If you try putting in a code which has already been used, you'll get a message saying it's already taken, and you can only do it once.

OK, so go and have a look around the site and I will post the first code in a bit.
are you still doing this??
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sar5xed2

Go Guys Go
londongirl
Rep:
?
sorry yeh i had to go offline.. jsut register and go to thatwe bsite when i put up the code in like 2 minutes
londongirl
Rep:
?
VEZ6HAC1 remember try and do it as fast as you can.. the first one will probably be slow, we can do it again tonight or something.
londongirl
Rep:
?
someone wanna post the next one up cos they've done it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.78%
Better than expected (93)
20.67%
Worse than expected (241)
53.56%

Watched Threads