Did I lose my virginity

ReputationRep:
    Hi so it's freshers here and after a night of clubbing me and a few friends went to a room to joke around. And we got a little drunk, started playing bottle of truth which soon turned into bottle of strip; basically when you lost all your clothes you had to play with others who've also lost all their clothes. And this guy was touching me with his penis, and then he rubbed my vagina a bit but he didn't pull it in. Am I still virgin?

ReputationRep:
    Nope...

ReputationRep:
    Loss of virginity needs to include penile penetration

ReputationRep:
    Virginity is commonly used for sexual intercourse but slowly definitions change and are used differently, LGBT people disagree with the basic definition and use it for engaging in intimate sexual activity. I doubt playing spin the bottle is intimate, and anyway, who cares if you are a virgin? It doesn't matter in this day and age.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was serious until I looked at your previous threads. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunnyhop12)
    Bună deci este debutantilor aici și după-o noapte de mine și de câțiva prieteni clubbing Am fost la o cameră de glumă în jurul valorii. Și avem un pic beat, a început să joace sticla de adevăr qui în curând sa transformat într-o sticlă de benzi; In principiu Cand ai pierdut toate hainele A trebuit să se joace cu alte persoane care și-au pierdut toate aussi hainele lor. Și tipul ăsta mă atingea cu penisul lui, și apoi a frecat un vagin scopul meu pic el nu-l trage. Sunt încă virgină?
    What does this mean? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    you need to climax else it doesnt count

ReputationRep:
    Hi so it's freshers here and after a night of clubbing me and a few friends went to a room to joke around. And we got a little drunk, started playing bottle of truth which soon turned into bottle of strip; basically when you lost all your clothes you had to play with others who've also lost all their clothes. And this guy was touching me with his penis, and then he rubbed my vagina a bit but he didn't pull it in. Am I still virgin?
    Some weird threads you posted here. What exactly are you doing here? You studied 'Jews' and then tried to warn about the WW3?

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol
    Was he hot though? :rofl:

I would say you still are as he didnt put it in.
    This one reason why i despise alcohol! You do things like this which you regret the day after!
    Dont drink and dont do it!
    But yeah if you had a boyfriend, hed be pretty pissed because you kinda did cheat on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    I thought this was serious until I looked at your previous threads. :hand:
    OP is troller.

ReputationRep:
    Nirvana1989-1994 pls read this thread

ReputationRep:
    10/10 student room content

ReputationRep:
    Nah you're gonna lose your account though.

ReputationRep:
    You never lost it. WTF spinning a bottle to that!! Made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    Dear OP,
    Goodbye.
    P.S. I have made a mental note to ridicule you on your posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomStudent890)
    10/10 student room content
    This is what you get after a certain time I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Nirvana1989-1994 pls read this thread
    ......I'm convinced he has something seriously wrong with him :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    ......I'm convinced he has something seriously wrong with him :rofl:
    Are we talking about the same him?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Gossip on the actual thread. I like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Are we talking about the same him?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gossip on the actual thread. I like that.
    Yes

And me too lol.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.