Turn on thread page Beta

Boob size? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34DD and i'm okish with that except sometimes have to get a bigger size top because the buttons won't close and then it's baggy at the bottom but still tight at the top..lol.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like the grass is always greener on the other side :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ It could be worse In Spain I could find no bras at alll in my size.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God could you imagine. Mind you I wouldn't be embarrassed, just peeved and slightly amused.

ReputationRep:
    Dont you think though that even though our country does cater for those with larger breasts, they should realise 'well they have larger breasts maybe they will need tops that will fit over these breasts and doesnt make them look pregnant or fat in the process.' This country has come to terms with women having larger boobs in the bra department but not in the clothing department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    What size are you comfortable with, what is like the norm? Im a 34DD/E and i still feel like they are tiny.
    I am a size 10 and 34C. I sometimes think they're small cause they used to be about a 36DD... but then I like that clothes fit now :O)

xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi im new , and this was the first article i happened to click on lol, i joined to find out about universities, but seriosly excellent excellent topic....honestly

Definatly need pics though.....

ReputationRep:
    I agree susanohara

It's really annoying with shirts. T-shirts and other things I can just about get away with but shirts ruin my figure. Especially since I've lost over a stone and want to show off my flatter figure I like shirts that cling to my waist but don't strain terribly over my bust and I just can't seem to find one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    I agree susanohara

It's really annoying with shirts. T-shirts and other things I can just about get away with but shirts ruin my figure. Especially since I've lost over a stone and want to show off my flatter figure I like shirts that cling to my waist but don't strain terribly over my bust and I just can't seem to find one.
    It seems that everyone agrees on this. We should sign a petition :p:

ReputationRep:
    :p: The Petition for Bigger Tops for Ladies with Bigger Busts

Or we could shorten that a bit

ReputationRep:
    The petition for the addition of more material round the breast area in fashionable tops for the ladies with bigger boobs :p:

ReputationRep:
    Appropriate use of darting! [/random clothing tech]

ReputationRep:
    Im a 34B and a size 8 in clothing, and im totally happy with the size of them, i dont think im flat chested at all and i wouldnt like to be any bigger

ReputationRep:
    I hate mine! They're too big Does anyone know how to reduce them without surgery? I'm a 32C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inwonderland)
    I'm 36D/34DD and I wish they were bigger. I'm a 10 on top but they just aren't that full lol
    are you sure you are a 36 back size? i'm a size 10-12 and i am a 32 F. everyone's a 36 dd especially if they are 'measured' in marks and spencers.

a girl came into work on saturday (bravissimo) wanting to buy a strapless bra and nearly walking away with a 36 dd yet she was slim and seemed to have a small back. after much persuasion she went for a fitting and walked out a 32 FF. on top of that she had had a boob job and was the typical "surgeons dd" the girl was shocked which i would be if i had wasted £2000. she only went up 2 bust sizes in her surgery when after all she would of been an E cup anyway. just shows what a decent bra fitting can do.
    haha i sound bias because of where i work but it's true. i dont have any back problems being the size i am because my bra fits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimble123)
    haha i sound bias because of where i work but it's true. i dont have any back problems being the size i am because my bra fits
    you can't really tell if you will have back pain from bra size. two people could have the same size and one suffer with a lot of pain and the other with none.
    It is more to do with muscles and posture.
    Having a correctly fitting bra will help if you do have back pain but so will building muscle around your back, shoulders and chest in order to support your breasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Ah me poor boobies, they've been through so many size changes what with weight loss/shape change and all

When I was a fatty I was a 36B/C
    Then got remeasured after losing 1.5 stones and was told I was a 32DD
    Got re-re-measured after losing another 1/2 stone and am apparently a 34C, which I'm happy with.
    if you lost another half a stone i would of thought you would drop down a back sizes. or maybe staying a 32 back. if you was measured a 32 dd now you are a 34 c that means you have jumped down 2 cup sizes. bra sizes can be confusing at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    you can't really tell if you will have back pain from bra size. two people could have the same size and one suffer with a lot of pain and the other with none.
    It is more to do with muscles and posture.
    Having a correctly fitting bra will help if you do have back pain but so will building muscle around your back, shoulders and chest in order to support your breasts.
    yeah i hadn't really thought of that but you're right. i know that having a correctly fitting bra will help with your posture on top of that which again reduces the back pain. i just find it frustrating that places like debenhams and marks and spencers aren't fitting women and girls correctly and therefore are sending people out with a bra that appears to be too large in the back and far too small in the cup. the average size now for women is above a D cup which says a lot but some companies do need to step away from the whole 'measuring and adding 4 inches' thing because it clearly isn't working.

ReputationRep:
    im a 30A and have been since 14. soooooo flat chested, but it means i can sleep on my front. mmmm, bliss. oh yes... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Im 34B and size 10-12 in clothing :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.