Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    how on earth can you fit in a size 10 top with boobs that big!? mine are only dd/e and they often get squished in size 10 tops, or i can get it on and itll just wriggle up coz of my boobs... ... mind you i am a 34... so lol..
    I fit into size 8 tops with G/GG it's all related to the back size. I don't think I look any bigger than a 34 D/DD

ReputationRep:
    most people who had bigger boobs have wider shoulders and ribs thats why they need a bigger size top. im small built, apart from my chest that keeps changing size lol

ReputationRep:
    hi i have 40DD/E boobs and im a size 16 on top but i hate them there 2 big mi bk always hurts and stuff x

ReputationRep:
    Cant make my mind up why i'm actually reading this thread...!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hunnybunny7789)
    hi i have 40DD/E boobs and im a size 16 on top but i hate them there 2 big mi bk always hurts and stuff x
    Oh la la... :p:

40DD reminds me of a story I read a while back.. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10...arian_airbags/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    Cant make my mind up why i'm actually reading this thread...!!
    Neither can I...but quite interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    Neither can I...but quite interesting...
    Haha! But I do agree with the whole 'the threads useless without pictures' quote though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by more adventurous)
    What? You can be a D cup and wear a size 8.
    I'm a D and actually size 6, although some 6's are a bit tight around my breasts. But if I go to an 8 in some makes then they are too loose around my waist .

But if all depends on the back size too. If I was a 36 D i don't think I'd be a size 6, but I'm only a 30.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 36A, in my eyes they're practically non existant although my friends assure me it's fine!! I usually wear size 12-14 tops, but mainly cos I have a bit of a tummy too.

I'm trying to lose weight at the moment, but I'm scared that my boobs will vanish if I lose too much! And I don't have much to lose in the first place lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    I'm a D and actually size 6, although some 6's are a bit tight around my breasts. But if I go to an 8 in some makes then they are too loose around my waist .

But if all depends on the back size too. If I was a 36 D i don't think I'd be a size 6, but I'm only a 30.:rolleyes:
    yay someone else who's a similar size to me. im a 30D/DD and am size 6/8 and it is near impossible to find bras anywhere. m&s have just started to do bras that go down to a 30 chest but before that it was impossible!!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by im_a_star)
    My boobs are just weird. I went and got measured on three different occasions at M&S. (Lol, obsession or what?) Anyway, the first lady said a 'B', the next said a 'C' and the last time I went it was a 32'DD'.. They couldn't have possibly grown much in 2 weeks!!!! Also, when I look at them and when pervy people at school tell me, they think they're quite plump.. but them sometimes, I look at them and think we've they gone? lol. does anyone else have boobs like that, which can't just make up their freakin` mind.
    M&S have a very bad reputation when it comes to measuring people. they get it wrong 9 out of 10 times. go to an independent lingerie store or to house of frasier, bravissimo, R&B ad get measured there instead.

oh and if you're going to buy any bras from M&S, go down a size from your normal size as they are very generous with the cups. so if you're a 34dd,go down to 34d. but remember to try it out first just in case, but that's generally the case.
    AVON are too generous and should be avoided at all costs! a 34dd is like a 34h with them!
    at la senza,go a cup size up,so if you're a 34dd get a 34e, they're not as generous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    Oh la la... :p:

40DD reminds me of a story I read a while back.. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10...arian_airbags/

"He did, however, add: "They are not as safe as the real thing because they exploded, which airbags are not supposed to do." lmao!!

(Original post by noaksey)
    Haha! But I do agree with the whole 'the threads useless without pictures' quote though...
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyru)
    yay someone else who's a similar size to me. im a 30D/DD and am size 6/8 and it is near impossible to find bras anywhere. m&s have just started to do bras that go down to a 30 chest but before that it was impossible!!!
    You could try La Senza, but I think their sizing is different from M&S. But it's free delivery so you can order a few sizes and try them on if you aren't too sure. I love La Senza, they were very good at measuring me up and getting me the right sized bra. I thought I was 36 A before that!

ReputationRep:
    JV, are you trying to confuse me with the new avatar and name!? :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    no i'm not meg haha it's still a bit strange seeing it though,i'm not used to it myself hehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34 B too going up 1 size would be ideal but i prefer my small boobs to huge ones

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 30G/32FF and a 8-10 clothes size. I think the perfect size would be DD. It's so hard getting clothes, If I get baggy clothes or tunics I always have to wear a belt otherwise I look really fat when I'm actually quite petite. It's always soooo hard getting dresses because when you've got big boobs you always need to wear a bra (and some dresses don't allow that. I hate getting Bikinis because you usually have to get the same size bottoms as top size. Also getting cute Bras is always hard as once you go past DD they all look quite matronish. Well there's my little rant lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatterbox4eva)
    I'm a 30G/32FF and a 8-10 clothes size. I think the perfect size would be DD. It's so hard getting clothes, If I get baggy clothes or tunics I always have to wear a belt otherwise I look really fat when I'm actually quite petite. It's always soooo hard getting dresses because when you've got big boobs you always need to wear a bra (and some dresses don't allow that. I hate getting Bikinis because you usually have to get the same size bottoms as top size. Also getting cute Bras is always hard as once you go past DD they all look quite matronish. Well there's my little rant lol.
    i totally agree wbout the baggy stuff thing, it WELL annoys me and i'm a D/DD :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Im the same ^ 34DD boobs and a size 8. Big boobs on a stick basically

ReputationRep:
    I've got 34 B Peks.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.