Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    Yup I always try on in la senza cause it's all a bit mad there, I definitely wouldn't get measured there.
    i did once and they told me i was a 38 back, and i'm a size 8-10 and definatly not :s: and they told my a/b cup friend she was a D cup... and she only fitted in D cup in la senza not anywhere else!

ReputationRep:
    why is it some shops sell bra's DD+ with gel in fills?
    i brought a betty boop bra and it has gel in side but you cant take them out

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people want to be perky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoog!)
    :wavey:

34E and perky! :cool:
    Perky is good...

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lol!

(Original post by La Trampa)
    you're lucky

and by perky do you mean you can wear a halter neck top or boobtube without any added support? i.e. without a bra and be out and about ok with it,with your boobs raised to the high heavens? ^o)
    Aye, I quite enjoy it, it makes for a better shimmy.

ReputationRep:
    offer you something special: www.cntradecity.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoog!)
    ^ Lol!

Aye, I quite enjoy it, it makes for a better shimmy.
    Shimmy! I love that word Sorry, that was really random:p:

ReputationRep:
    Gaaaah, I think I'm now more of a 32C than a 32B. It's not fair! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    32F - hate them.
    Anyone want to swap?

It's such a ***** finding dresses for example

ReputationRep:
    M&S have a very bad reputation when it comes to measuring people.
    Pff, I remember when I went to get measured by them and the woman said that I was a DD cup.... to this day I don't know how she mistook an A/B for a DD.

ReputationRep:
    the pill makes boobs grow....

anyways, is it me or is it a fact that once you're over a C cup, your boobs naturally head down south or are there any D+ people with perky boobs? (without haven't had surgery or implants) because i'd like to meet them and know how it works for them!
    mine are perky D's. but i'm a 30 back size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    Shimmy! I love that word Sorry, that was really random:p:
    Haha, it's a great word!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    bravissimo do dresses for large cups.they're expensive but fit great.

ReputationRep:
    I always got a 32AA in La Senza since its the only place with anything nice so small without getting something from a kid's section. I went into Debenhams today just to make sure of my size, because the people in La Senza seem a bit stuck up and I feared them telling me I was too small for anything and laughing at me, anyway, the girl in Debenhams told me I was more of a 30AA, and they don't cater for me there.

Does anyone know anywhere else that sells nice smaller bras?

ReputationRep:
    36B here.

This thread is strange...

ReputationRep:
    Im a 36B, but I have quite a broad build (hence the 36 back) do they seem quite small. But it isn't the size of mine that bother me, I like small boobs It's the same as you, Tailz, I don't have cleavage! They are far apart, and I don't want to have to wear a posh bra EVERY day so I actually look like I have cleavage. Harrumph! Oh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinoceros)
    Im a 36B, but I have quite a broad build (hence the 36 back) do they seem quite small. But it isn't the size of mine that bother me, I like small boobs It's the same as you, Tailz, I don't have cleavage! They are far apart, and I don't want to have to wear a posh bra EVERY day so I actually look like I have cleavage. Harrumph! Oh well!
    I have the same problem being a 34B! I thought I was the only person with no cleavage, even when I have a wonderbra on its barely there

My mates also a 34B and has quite a cleavage so jealous, I do like my boobs though but would just like more of a cleavage lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's annoying isn't it?! I mean, I don't mind being on the small side, like I said - I just wish there was more.......contact between the two of 'em!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't panic too much - I'm a 36F and still have naff all cleveage a lot of the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinoceros)
    Yeah, it's annoying isn't it?! I mean, I don't mind being on the small side, like I said - I just wish there was more.......contact between the two of 'em!
    I know a bit of contact isnt much to ask!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.