Turn on thread page Beta

Boob size? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Dust)
    I've measured myself, using three different guides, and I'm apparently a 32A, but they don't seem to fit quite right. My nipple doesn't fall into the dent for it, unless I sort of smoosh it into place :rolleyes: (I know, interesting, right?)

I definitely wish my breasts were bigger - a 32B would be nice.
    Damn, :laugh:. You're cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Inphinite..)
    This thread would be so much better if there were some illustrations/pictures
    I'm pretty sure that was already said further back :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoog!)
    I'm pretty sure that was already said further back :tongue:
    I wasn't gonna read through however many pages there are of this thread... I read the first and then posted.

Enjoy Leeds... make sure you reach Halo, Oceana and Rehab on a Friday night. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    This thread would be so much better if there were some illustrations/pictures
    I think 8,000 of the 9,000 views are probably men on this thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, :laugh:. You're cool.
    That better not be sarcastic ... *narrows eyes*

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't gonna read through however many pages there are of this thread... I read the first and then posted.

Enjoy Leeds... make sure you reach Halo, Oceana and Rehab on a Friday night. :yy:
    Haha no worries, I'm guilty of that myself :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeaSquirrel)
    Apparently I am 30E although 30DD seems to fit okay-ish and am a size 8/10. Only Bravissimo stock my size which is a tad upsetting! :mad: I wouldn't say I'm unhappy about it though....although bikini shopping is VERY difficult!!
    As somebody said above, there is little difference between 30 & 32. Many places - Debenhams, House of Fraser, Marks and Spencers, La Senza - stock 32DD, which would also work if you're a 32 E & sorta-fit a DD.

I'm a 30F, which is even more impossible. And god, I want a reduction ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    I'm a 30F, which is even more impossible. And god, I want a reduction ASAP.
    I'm sure your boyfriend will be devastated. I certainly would be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    But, and to use a random example i know, when you see people on TV like Amy from BB who is apparently a DD, which is only meant to be a quarter of an inch bigger than a D, you do wonder if you are wearing the right size because I look like abit dropped off from her!
    DD is the next size up from D not quarter of an inch bigger. The reason that DD is not called an E cup as it should be is all to do with women not wanting to be told they are an E cup, so DD was made up to make women feel better

My degree was in lingerie design and this information came from my tutor.

I'm only a 34B myself though I think bras are being made smaller as I keep having to buy 34C in shops like Miss Selfridge and La Senza.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 40G...and i hate them.

edit: my mum actually said to me recently, in all seriouslness "beki, i really think you should get a breast reduction on the NHS"

depressing eh?

ReputationRep:
    im a 32 D and i hate it. iv got a tiny figure im 5''6 and im skinny and i look stupid lol. iv got large breasts compared to my body and i look like a whore who pushes her boobs up but thats not the case lol there to big, i want Cs or a B.

its gay, everyone can choose what tops they can i cant, i have to try it on to make sure it fits, my trouser size is a size 6-8 and my top size is a 10. i cant wear tops that are tight fitted because i wont be able to find a top that will be tight on top and bottom. hard to explain but people in my posistion know what i mean

ReputationRep:
    try bravissimo - they sell sized tops - for different bust sizes so you can wear fitted clothes - im a 30G and a size 8-10 on the bottom.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6 too (and size 6) and i like my boobs - 32 B Sometimes i see this girls on the beach with big boobs and i'm like "Ohhh why dont i have bigger boobs, i'd be happier with a C!" .. but then again I think bigger boobs would look stupid on me.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a B cup before having kids. Now I'm a DD cup (probably more like an E if I'm being honest but I wear a DD cup which is a tad bit small). Who needs surgery to enlarge your breasts when you can have kids? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    What size are you comfortable with, what is like the norm? Im a 34DD/E and i still feel like they are tiny.

- I have a bit bigger than yours . Im starting to think theyre tiny too !
    But I'm doing a breast reduction in February sometime . Then if they get -too- small I can always get implants.

Know girls that have gone about it that way and it looks great .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaPetiteMort)
    I'm doing a breast reduction in February sometime . Then if they get -too- small I can always get implants.

Know girls that have gone about it that way and it looks great .
    That is the most pointless thing i've ever heard...have a beast reduction, then get implants?! You know it might not be that simple as a reduction is a more difficult procedure than an augmentation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    That is the most pointless thing i've ever heard...have a beast reduction, then get implants?!
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Dust)
    That better not be sarcastic ... *narrows eyes*
    it isn't, lol... :yy:

ReputationRep:
    ....Yeah, if you all wanna send me your pics and I'll make a professional analysis :P

ReputationRep:
    woah what an essay. very informative though lol

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.