Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_clark)
    mine r 34 F/32 FF and i have a mixed relationship with them - i like having a big boobs etc, but its such a pain with clothes ie trying to find fitted white shirts that fit and dont cost the world (like bravissimmo ones) and tops in general too. also, its hard to get nice bras, and they tend to be a lot more expensive even when you do find them!

you tried Jordan from asda, they are nice and affordable. and shirts are a pain yeah cant help there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32a. For several years I always used to wish that I was bigger but after meeting my boyfriend who doesn't care about their size I've learned to accept them.
    I thought that the average was a C cup but I'm not sure.

(Original post by e_clark)
    mine r 34 F/32 FF and i have a mixed relationship with them - i like having a big boobs etc, but its such a pain with clothes ie trying to find fitted white shirts that fit and dont cost the world (like bravissimmo ones) and tops in general too. also, its hard to get nice bras, and they tend to be a lot more expensive even when you do find them! oh and im a size 12
    Can I ask, do you get back ache at all then??

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32B/C, and even at this size they can get in my way! Oh, and I'm a size 8-10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopymeg)
    I'm a 32B/C, and even at this size they can get in my way! Oh, and I'm a size 8-10.
    lol well thats coz your only small, if you were a size 12 they would most likely be D's or DD's so your about the same as us but in smaller sizes lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    No i mean like they seem to be trying to get as far away from each other as possible lol, every other girl i see their boobs are together with cleavage.
    Because they have a good bra on? Get a push-up or plunge bra.

I'm a 34D (although some 32DD bras still fit me) and I don't think mine are particularly big. Not that I want them to be any bigger :p:

ReputationRep:
    im a 32A, i used to hate them coz they were so small but im not that bothered now :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    i am a 30FF and i totally agree about bravissiom it is crazy like £30 a bra!! grr i wish i was a normal size so i dont waste so much money

ReputationRep:
    34B I like my boobs. Big enough on me to show off but not big enough to get in the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    No i mean like they seem to be trying to get as far away from each other as possible lol, every other girl i see their boobs are together with cleavage.
    Most peoples are like that without a bra. Try wearing a push-up bra that will push your boobs up and together.

I'm a 32DD and I'd love to be smaller. It's so hard to find pretty, cheap bras! A lot of tops also have lines that are supposed to lie under your bust but they never sit right one me! I think a C would be my preferred cup size. (I'm 8-10 in clothes.)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 36D/34DD and I wish they were bigger. I'm a 10 on top but they just aren't that full lol

ReputationRep:
    32D ... But i can still fit into some 32C bras.. I have the biggest boobs out of all my friends but im comfortable with it

ReputationRep:
    It's very hard for me to work out what the heck I am when my left one is bigger than my right. Batman and bloody Robin I tells ya. ;dry;

Either way, I wish they were bigger; on a smaller girl they'd be fine but I'm so tall that they just seem...small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inwonderland)
    I'm 36D/34DD and I wish they were bigger. I'm a 10 on top but they just aren't that full lol
    36 is big

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32FF. Everyone is always like "oh they're great" and "oh I wish mine were bigger" etc etc... I don't dislike them, it's just there's so many tops and top styles you can't wear with big boobs. I'm a 12 in tops and the chest area is never big enough, if I get a 14 there's too much material floating about everywhere else half the time...
    Bleh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poona)
    36 is big
    Big as in... fat? What? lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32E and size 12, i just look in proportion

ReputationRep:
    Had been wearing a 34C religiously for...well...ever until my mate made me go get measured. Turns out am 34DD (I luaghed at the woman... she didn't find it so funny) and I even went to 2 other places to get measured and it's still right. Crazy! They no way look a DD and whenever the blokey banter starts - 'I bet I can guess your bra size' - I'm always dead shy to tell them my real size cause they don't believe me.

Apparently something like 60% of C cup wearers are a DD or above. Fleeepin heck.

Hmph but they look so...well..small!

ReputationRep:
    32B . normally a size 10

ReputationRep:
    36DD size 16 clothes!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.