Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    32B.
    Anything bigger would look out of proportion as I am a 6/8 small boned and short!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 30C and I'm actually very happy with mine. They're not big by any means, but they're there, LOL. I just wish it were easier to buy bras in that size.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 32D, size 10 for clothes. I'd like my boobs to be a little bit bigger, maybe 32DD or something

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34C, think thats pretty average? Im happy with them - wouldn't mind a bit bigger or smaller either way
    x

ReputationRep:
    34A. They were a 34B before I was pregnant and I wish they hadn't shrunk, but I'd rather they were on the smaller side than the larger I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    34dd :-)

ReputationRep:
    32 B/C, wheres a good place to get measured? i went to la senza but they dont measure cup size which is the bit i wanted to know

ReputationRep:
    I was wearing a 34B for years, and thinking that it may have been too big but I didn't wanna be an A cup, then got measured and found was a 32C or 30D; all my bras since then have been so well fitting! I'm a 6-8 on top. I got measured in La Senza, they get your back size then get you to try a few cup sizes on to see which fits best. Has worked fine for me, I'm pretty much the same in most shops now, except H&M and topshop whose bras just will not fit me for some reason

ReputationRep:
    34B. Far too small for my frame, I feel.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know my size. I've never really found out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    you alright girls...

me and most of my mates are more bothered about a girls bum then the boobs

i would have a girl with a flat chest but a nice bum
    rather than
    a girl with big boobs and a flat bum
    I'd rather i could talk to the girl myself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xX-EmzieBemzie-Xx)
    i have always wondered is it boobs that guys look for?

do they like girls with bib boobs or small???

i am a size 16 with 36E boobs will guys like me???

I wouldn't Fret if I was you. I hate to sound shallow, but at the end of the day, sexual attraction, is usually down to physical appeal, in some form.

If you had asked me this a few years ago, I would have said Yes, This is what i look for in appearances, but in general guys aren't that fussed. I know a guy that's more obssessed with a womens ass then her bust.

To be honest In My Opinion a bust is nice, and definitely something i look for, but its all about being in proportion in my opinion. To me its no good if you have a bust, wihtout a butt that compliments you. These days I'm not so shallow that its just D's DD's G's et al.

I know someone who actually thinks women with C cups are far too busty for his liking. I've find most guys like that as well to be fair. Despite what I have said. Also despite what I prefer a woman to look like. I like a girl that defy's all the physics of what I think is an aphrodite.

This one girl I'm fond of does not have the fairly busty appeal I like, nor does she have a big butt... but she definitely has a sparkling sweet personality, and she has this glow to her.

All Im saying is guys may have their perferences, but at the end of the day someones going to like you for who you are, not how you look.

Deep Thought

ReputationRep:
    Slightly dumb question here but.....is a DD the same as an E or is it somewhere inbetween a D and an E cup?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32A and I really would prefer that they were bigger. I'm a size 8 though and really short, so really massive boobs would look ridiculous . . . I'd just like them to be more average.

ReputationRep:
    mine used to be a 32G and i hated it!!

I'm now a 32DD and a bit happier!!

I'll b extatic when i reach my goal of a C/D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    Slightly dumb question here but.....is a DD the same as an E or is it somewhere inbetween a D and an E cup?
    E is bigger than DD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellow Truck)
    I'd rather i could talk to the girl myself...
    ok you do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    ok you do that
    You say that as if being able to form a conversation is a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helena in Bristol)
    I'm a 32A and I really would prefer that they were bigger. I'm a size 8 though and really short, so really massive boobs would look ridiculous . . . I'd just like them to be more average.
    exactly the same here...except im not really short. I'd just like them to look a bit more in proportion
    x

ReputationRep:
    32C..and I'm a size 8 on top. I wish they were bigger - I'd like a nice D/DD cup They feel absolutely tiny to me.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.