Boob size? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wwhaydon)
    this thread is pointless without pictures
    Totally with you on that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gLace)
    HAHAHA everyone in this thread had HUUUUUGE boobs, this is odd as the UK average is a 36C or something.. mysterious...:rolleyes:

I'm a 34C and happy
    not everyone :p:

ReputationRep:
    imo as a guy, if its all about being superficial here. then breasts arent that important. have a G if you want, but if you look like a dog with a personality to match then no guys going to care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelk8)
    not everyone :p:
    na you're honest :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gLace)
    na you're honest :p:
    Maybe TSR just has a higher proportion of big busted girls :p: (or want attention - but Im sure its the first )

ReputationRep:
    Maybe TSR just has a higher proportion of big busted girls :p: (or want attention - but Im sure its the first )
    maybe we didn't read the small print when we joined. you have to have big big jubblies to join :ninja:

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gLace)
    maybe we didn't read the small print when we joined. you have to have big big jubblies to join :ninja:

:eek:
    Hehe, my account should be deleted then :p: It is surprising the number of girls who are so big. Oh well

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, my account should be deleted then :p: It is surprising the number of girls who are so big. Oh well
    And it is also suprising the amount of girls on here who also happen to be quite good looking..!

ReputationRep:
    haha they'll be all saggy sooooon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    And it is also suprising the amount of girls on here who also happen to be quite good looking..!
    I know - and yet most can't see it themselves :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gLace)
    haha they'll be all saggy sooooon!
    Hehe, I know and I can laugh at them cause with me there is nothing to sag! (at least you have some - I would love to be a C :p: - but no I need to stop and learn to be happy with my completely lacking A )

ReputationRep:
    I know - and yet most can't see it themselves :p:
    I know, I know! *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I know and I can laugh at them cause with me there is nothing to sag! (at least you have some - I would love to be a C :p: - but no I need to stop and learn to be happy with my completely lacking A )
    Yeah but any bigger and I bet you'd look silly, you get enough boob for your body. Treasure it, there's way more +'s for smaller boobies, i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gLace)
    Yeah but any bigger and I bet you'd look silly, you get enough boob for your body. Treasure it, there's way more +'s for smaller boobies, i think.
    Hehe, hardly! Thats the thing, moist girls that are small say its ok becuase they are petite - I happen not to be :p: . Oh well, I suppose being small is much better than being big and having horrible back ache all the time . As you say, lets think of the sagging that will happen to all of them :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, hardly! Thats the thing, moist girls that are small say its ok becuase they are petite - I happen not to be :p: . Oh well, I suppose being small is much better than being big and having horrible back ache all the time . As you say, lets think of the sagging that will happen to all of them :p:
    too right!

Ha! [/immature]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avocado_)
    Ha! [/immature]
    Incredibly immature :p: (but glad I made you laugh )

Edit: And thanks for the rep

ReputationRep:
    aw now i feel inadequate
    im 34B
    where is the justice in this world!?! lmao

ReputationRep:
    I'm 34D/32DD and sometimes they feel tiny. i'm not even 5ft though so they look quite big at times.

i don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I'm 34D/32DD and sometimes they feel tiny. i'm not even 5ft though so they look quite big at times.

i don't get it.
    Lol Ill swap and then you can understand what's tiny :p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.