Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 36 FF I hate it! My breast are too big and I have to shop in Bravassiom (?) and normal shirts dont fit me, I have to get them from bravassiom. It sucks, I want smaller boobies

ReputationRep:
    28 D - 30 C

woo!

ReputationRep:
    36HH.

I wish I could wear nice clothes :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Leviathan)
    I agree.

At least with button up shirts. Around my waist I'm tiny, but my chest is rather large. I don't have a problem with this, as I love my figure. The female figure is fabulous, and we need clothing that is going to accentuate it without making it seem frumpy or anything of the sort!

I've heard of some companies making shirts based on brasizes, but they don't run that large. I mean, they'd be button up shirts that sell for around $140 which is absolutely ridiculous.

I think a good solution would be a more stretch fabric around the bust, so that the large bust does not cause the fabric to warm or anything. I find that longer shirts (which is more of the style these days) are very forgiving with a larger bust, because all of the fabric isn't utilized on the bust area. However... sometimes you just want a normal shirt!
    yeah, don't get me started on button up shirts.. grrr...

finding size 6 that allows for D cups up top is basically impossible! But it is getting better, in M&S I found a sexy corest thing made for D cups in a size 6. :eek: So maybe shirts aren't too far off ...

ReputationRep:
    Well i got sized at one shop, said i was 34 D and another shop said i was 34 B,., =S, bit strange but i have come to realise that it doesn't matter what size you are as long as your happy within yourself, that is all that matters at the end of the day =)

ReputationRep:
    32 C - but wear blacony style bras which often have small sizes. Would like them to be a cup bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    yeah, don't get me started on button up shirts.. grrr...

finding size 6 that allows for D cups up top is basically impossible! But it is getting better, in M&S I found a sexy corest thing made for D cups in a size 6. :eek: So maybe shirts aren't too far off ...
    Yeah that would be nice :yep: I have to wear a vest or something over every shirt I have, otherwise it looks ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    36 G, i hate them, they make finding tops that fit properly a nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Hitchhiker)
    I'm still in my training bra
    i think the name training bra is hillarious, what are we meant to train them for, lol?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myblueheaven339)
    i think the name training bra is hillarious, what are we meant to train them for, lol?!

Men! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    im a 38E and luv them i wouldnt want 2 be any smaller

ReputationRep:
    34 B ... and that's perfectly fine for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32 or a 34B. I don't mind being the size that I am, I'd hate to have massive boobs!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.