Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    No i mean like they seem to be trying to get as far away from each other as possible lol, every other girl i see their boobs are together with cleavage.
    Huh? I thought cleavage was just another word for your boobs, but from what you're saying it actually has some meaning i have no idea about! What do you mean?!

Hmm and im a 34dd too, seems to be a v.popular size! although thought i was a 34d till a few days ago, when i tried on a dd bra and saw the light...

ReputationRep:
    is there any chance this could be made into a photo only thread please?

ReputationRep:
    ^ haha :rolleyes:

I'm a 34D or DD
    along with the majority of this thread lol
    i'm a size 8/10 on bottom and 10 on top, and sometime i like my boobs because it gives me a figure (unlike some of my friends) but at the same time they can make me look bigger than i actually am... so i don't really know. I'm going to try and lose some weight and shape up this year before university next year so they may change... i'm not right bothered though

(Original post by Beckieee)
    ^ haha :rolleyes:

I'm a 34D or DD
    along with the majority of this thread lol
    i'm a size 8/10 on bottom and 10 on top, and sometime i like my boobs because it gives me a figure (unlike some of my friends) but at the same time they can make me look bigger than i actually am... so i don't really know. I'm going to try and lose some weight and shape up this year before university next year so they may change... i'm not right bothered though
    I feel exactly the same too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I feel exactly the same too.
    It's annoying isn't it!

I wish there was an 'inflate' and a 'deflate' button :cool:

It's annoying isn't it!

I wish there was an 'inflate' and a 'deflate' button :cool:
    Yes sure is annoying.

Oooo deflate and inflate? LoL I would be such a big fan of that, i really would LOL Go to the gym - deflate, wear nice clothes and tops - inflate

ReputationRep:
    Rightio. This thread is very interesting.

Most of you seem to quite large...the average from my friends that are girls is about a C.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter that much. A boob is a boob, and any guy is going to be lucky with any of you.

Now if you could all come around my house, that would be marvellous.

ReputationRep:
    Yes sure is annoying.

Oooo deflate and inflate? LoL I would be such a big fan of that, i really would LOL Go to the gym - deflate, wear nice clothes and tops - inflate
    hahah definatly

walking upto nightclub - inflate
    doing a mile run - deflate... a LOT

^^Although your size is a good size - I didnt see that size for very long.....

LMAO oooo yes deflate til there would be nothing - would make life sooo much easier...... LoL

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah
    but i'm small
    5ft3

imagine if guys had the boobs instead

that would be odd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Mortell)

Now if you could all come around my house, that would be marvellous.
    Lol!

Im a D, and a size 8-10.
    I hate my boobs! If i wasnt so scared of surgery and if i had 4000 pounds to throw away then i would def have surgery.
    Im so jealous of flat chested girls, i could never wear a top or dress without a bra!!

haha yeah
    but i'm small
    5ft3

imagine if guys had the boobs instead

that would be odd!
    LMAO that would be very amsuing lol - men in bra shops lol

ReputationRep:
    LMAO that would be very amsuing lol - men in bra shops lol

haha it definatly would men getting fitted at la senza!

ReputationRep:
    Most men only brag about what they want because they're told what they want. Personally, I want to know what needs stimulating, what fills my hands is not importantant.

ReputationRep:
    30F.
    I dislike them so much. Bras are expensive, my back hurts, and they don't even look that big.
    *headdesk*

ReputationRep:
    You think DD is small?!!!

I'm a 34B, I wish I was a C cup. That'd be big enough for me! When I was younger I had big boobs for my age and was really embarassed about them, so always wanted them to be smaller - now they seem to have shrunk! The moral of the story; be careful what you wish for!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm a 34dd.size 10-12 but mostly 12. i sorta love my boobs sometimes,and hate them other times,especially as they don't look perky

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32/34C Size 8/10 on top and I love my boobs. They're a nice size and perky and yea, I think they're the 1 part of my body that I'm happy with

ReputationRep:
    i'm a 34B/C used to be a 34D/DD. I'm much happier with the way my breasts look in clothes now that they're a bit smaller, though i'd kill to have my pumped up cleavage of yesteryore for bedroom time.

still, what with all the bra-technology these days even medium sized boobs like mine can look amazing!

i'm a size 10/12 on top (usually 10 now that my boobs have shrunken lol)

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in my training bra

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.