Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im a 34A, but Im comfortable the way I am. Im naturally petite so anything bigger would look stupid on me

ReputationRep:
    OP, you just need to try a different bra. I'm a 34C, but always felt small and had no cleavage. Until I tried the right bra, and like magic, boobs worthy of a glamour model, lol.

ReputationRep:
    mine are 36D and i'm a 10-12, I'm not really bothered about my boobs thought tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    What size are you comfortable with, what is like the norm? Im a 34DD/E and i still feel like they are tiny.
    :eek:

Tiny? If those are tiny then what are mine?! I'm a 34b. I'd say a c cup would be ideal but I've learnt to accept the way I look so I'm fine with the size I am.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a G/GG and a size 8/10 (closer to the 8 at the moment)
    I hate them, back ache, never finding tops to fit nicely, having to wear full cup bras.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_clark)
    mine r 34 F/32 FF and i have a mixed relationship with them - i like having a big boobs etc, but its such a pain with clothes ie trying to find fitted white shirts that fit and dont cost the world (like bravissimmo ones) and tops in general too. also, its hard to get nice bras, and they tend to be a lot more expensive even when you do find them! oh and im a size 12
    I´m the same size bra, but a size 10 in clothes. I love my boobs!

*I hope no-one checks my last few posts and sees that i am just replying to threads about boobs....*

ReputationRep:
    Well, I had always assumed I was a big B/small C and 32inch around the chest, so not huge, but I had some boobs! Then I went into John Lewis and got measured and she tried to tell me that I'm a 28/30 D...I just dont see it at all. And thats not even me being silly and underestimating it, mum/bf/etc all agreed that I didnt actually look that big, when you look at glamour models etc who claim to be a D cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    Well, I had always assumed I was a big B/small C and 32inch around the chest, so not huge, but I had some boobs! Then I went into John Lewis and got measured and she tried to tell me that I'm a 28/30 D...I just dont see it at all. And thats not even me being silly and underestimating it, mum/bf/etc all agreed that I didnt actually look that big, when you look at glamour models etc who claim to be a D cup.
    a 28/30 back will make the breasts look quite a bit smaller than what you think they are. I don't think I look much bigger than my friends but I'm a good few cup sizes larger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    Mine don´t look as big as they are either. This is coming from the girl who was wearing a 34B when she was an F

*I was only 16, i´m slightly less stupid now*

ReputationRep:
    OP, just try on different bras. Your boobs sound fine.

I'm a 32A and feel so small lately, plus I'm trying to lose weight, so I know they're only going to get smaller. Makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34G and I sympathise with everyone of a similar size on here! Girls with small boobs - you don't know how good you've got it. Especially with what sorts of clothes are in fashion at the moment. Generally I have to buy plain tops that don't have a fitted bust because otherwise i find the bit thats meant to be underbust on those fitted tops cuts my boobs in half or they pop out the top every time i breathe out haha. My favorite range of bras is probably fantasie but you're looking at about £40 a go, and if you want a matching set you can easily spend £70.

Good places for cheap bras if you've got bigger boobs are - the knickerbox sale - sometimes the bigger sizes get left behind because not so many people buy them - I got a really pretty pink bra for £4 at the start of this year.
    The 'Gorgeous' range at Debenhams is also pretty good, some of the designs can look a bit weird on though so I recommend trying them.

Also, don't forget to check that you can fit 2 fingers beneath the back strap, and that it sits flat and horizontal across your back. The wire in underwired bra's should not rest on any breast tissue - which basically means it should be somewhere beneath your armpit, NOT at the side of your boobs as I used to think. And the bit in the middle should sit flat to your breast bone, not raise up.

Definately worth getting fitted properly, I was wearing C cup bras until I got measured and found out that actually I was an F. I now get measured every few months because they don't seem to stop growing haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seabird)
    i'm a 34dd and i absolutely hate them. .
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 36B and love them. I would loathe to have boobs any bigger - I think boobs are fugly when they're mahoosive (mahoosive to me is anything above D!).

ReputationRep:
    I understand completely how people can get the wrong bra size though, and im happy with my 30D's or whatever they are lol but I would like them a little bigger, so they actually look a full D!

But, and to use a random example i know, when you see people on TV like Amy from BB who is apparently a DD, which is only meant to be a quarter of an inch bigger than a D, you do wonder if you are wearing the right size because I look like abit dropped off from her!

ReputationRep:
    I am happy with being a 32B

ReputationRep:
    tis most disheartening when a DD/E is thought of as tiny by anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k-lee C)
    tis most disheartening when a DD/E is thought of as tiny by anyone.
    no one actually thinks of that size as being tiny. some people are just being really weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Mine don´t look as big as they are either. This is coming from the girl who was wearing a 34B when she was an F

*I was only 16, i´m slightly less stupid now*
    I did that, but I genuinely didn't think they were any bigger.
    I'm a size 8/10 and my boobs are a 34E. I love them though, they're large yet perky. :p:

ReputationRep:
    34A... who cares... size of them is least of my worries. people can like me what what I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    I'm a 32DD or a full 32D and generally a size 10 on top, I actually like my boobs they really don't look like a D to me at all I think they look smaller than that but yeah I'm perfectly comfortable with them. I think bra sizes are getting smaller though
    Yeah it seems like that to me
    Im 32 DD too. I used to think DD was huge.. but mine dont seem that big really!
    I dont mind thought im comfortable with them. Im size 10 too.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.