Turn on thread page Beta

Boob size? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    32A I think, I got told I was a C but I'm sure that's wrong because all the c's are too big and the A's fit, I do have a couple of B's but mostly A's. Anyway getting to the point, that sounds really small I guess, but they're still boobs, I wouldn't want anything bigger, get in the way too much, especially when dancing. I don't reallly get people wearing push up bras and all the other ones, there was this girl in my dancing who obviously wore a really padded bra over nothing and it just didn't look right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoog!)
    I did that, but I genuinely didn't think they were any bigger.
    I'm a size 8/10 and my boobs are a 34E. I love them though, they're large yet perky. :p:
    Yay for large but perky!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 34 A/B (depending on bra style/time of the month) and I genuinely do wish I was bigger.

I do like how they're perky and how because of their size will stay that way for longer and how I don't have to worry about support when shopping for beach wear. But sometimes I think I look like a boy (large rib cage and wide shoulders don't help) and some tops REALLY don't suit me.

I'm 18 so I'm hoping that perhaps they haven't finished growing yet...

ReputationRep:
    wow... i must be the only girl in this thread that genuinely has NO boobs... mine are a meesely 32AA... great...

ReputationRep:
    Right I've not seen many guys post on here: little help with confidence please...!

The Average cup size in UK is a D (2007)

I'm a 38B and very happy with my boobs tyvm they ain't my best feature but myself and my boyfriend likes them and thats all that matters.

In my personal opinion I think that if thery're a hand full they perfect size anything more and it'll feel like holding a crash bag lol.

And Ladies do youself a favour learn to LOVE YOURSELF as no-one else will if you can't.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 38 E/F and for ages I didn't like it because I would sometimes get back ache, but I have now recovered lol and I wouldn't want breast reduction surgery or anything

ReputationRep:
    wow... i must be the only girl in this thread that genuinely has NO boobs... mine are a meesely 32AA... great...
    I'm heading this way with my diet, in about a months time we can start a club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 321beep)
    I'm heading this way with my diet, in about a months time we can start a club.
    lol... we will... i lose the tiniest bit of weight and it goes straight from my boobs, but if i put on an ounce... straight to my hips... im doomed!

ReputationRep:
    im a 30g - bout a size 8-10 on top and a 10 on the botton
    and i dont have a clevage unless in a corset

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Yay for large but perky!
    High five! :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    Every time I get measured its different (have been 34A to 34C) but I usually wear a 34B. I dont feel like I have big boobs but I'm far from flat chested - in photos I look average sized. I'd like to be a size bigger but not more than that, it would look weird on my frame.

ReputationRep:
    32 B- very happy.In proportion with my body

ReputationRep:
    32b also. They're about the right size for my frame and most of the time I'm pretty happy with them. Have the odd day of insecurity when I wish they were bigger though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32A (now that is small!) and a size 8.

I used to be REALLY paranoid about my boobs and in an ideal world still would like to be a B cup - but I am learning to like my itty bitty boobies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_minx)
    Right I've not seen many guys post on here: little help with confidence please...!

The Average cup size in UK is a D (2007)

I'm a 38B and very happy with my boobs tyvm they ain't my best feature but myself and my boyfriend likes them and thats all that matters.

In my personal opinion I think that if thery're a hand full they perfect size anything more and it'll feel like holding a crash bag lol.

And Ladies do youself a favour learn to LOVE YOURSELF as no-one else will if you can't.
    As always, different guys have different specifics about their partner's or potential partner's boobs size...and personally...anything like a 32B to a 32E or between 34B and 34E is my ideal type...

But then this will also depend on height and figure too...

So if you want me to get into specifics...a size 10 girl of about 5ft 7" with a 34C is good in my opinion...or a 5ft 4" of size 10 with a 34D is quite a good figure too...etc etc...

But then at the end of the day, just enjoy and flaunt what you have, it may not be what you would like to have ideally, but learn to like it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galleta87)
    Had been wearing a 34C religiously for...well...ever until my mate made me go get measured. Turns out am 34DD (I luaghed at the woman... she didn't find it so funny) and I even went to 2 other places to get measured and it's still right. Crazy! They no way look a DD and whenever the blokey banter starts - 'I bet I can guess your bra size' - I'm always dead shy to tell them my real size cause they don't believe me.

Apparently something like 60% of C cup wearers are a DD or above. Fleeepin heck.

Hmph but they look so...well..small!
    ym friend got measured yesterday.. turned out she was 32 F!!!! we thught she was 34 DD....
    geez, i remember when she used to be jealous of me cus hers were much smaller, only 3 years ago

im 32 DD/E size 8-10. it is a pain esp. bikini wise, i dont particukalry think they look more attractive but maybe if they were smaller i would think that way. but they make u look slimmer i guess in comparison, if u felt chubby or something.
    , but i found la senza does cheap bras (cheapish anyways, but not like PRimark) buy 2 for £20 atm!! (usually £15 each)

ReputationRep:
    I adore my boobs. I'm a 8/10 and my lovely perky lady lumps are 32 DD.

ReputationRep:
    36 C but they look like small B cups :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just used online instructions to measure my cup size and apparently I'm a 36A only a and b cups don't fit me...

ReputationRep:
    well seeing peoples replies it appears that im about the normal size, this would be why i feel like they are tiny lol. i used to have 34ff boobs until i put on weight then i went to a 36dd and now ive lost weight im only a 34dd/e and i think i just think they are small now compared to what they were.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.