Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Tired of this life

ReputationRep:
    I have bipolar 2 and schizophrenic tendencies, Ive run out of medicines and I need to get a new prescriptions,

I am so loonley and have endured so much sufffering in the past 21 years. i dont know what to do. I really feel hopeless.

ReputationRep:
    Tired of society and people, everyone is so fake and useless. Only knowledge is my friend, but everyday I wake up and feel nothing is real. Life is so surreal it must be a nightmare or a dream.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not ring your KeyDoc and get an emergency prescription?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    i will go on friday...thid is what I have been saying for the past three weeks, but now I must.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysFitin')
    i will go on friday...thid is what I have been saying for the past three weeks, but now I must.
    Yes, I think it would be a good idea. How are you feeling right now?

ReputationRep:
    angry.
    bad family situation and too much **** in life.

ReputationRep:
    Despite what a lot of people like to say, you can go to A and E immediately at any time if you need the meds/help now as in now.

ReputationRep:
    Anything else?

ReputationRep:
    I have bipolar 2 and schizophrenic tendencies, Ive run out of medicines and I need to get a new prescriptions,

I am so loonley and have endured so much sufffering in the past 21 years. i dont know what to do. I really feel hopeless.
    Think about the positives in life!

ReputationRep:
    Anything else?
    I think I am better than everyone else because I am usually smarter. I pissed off a lot of people because of this, I also like to discuss mathematics and science which we learn in class.

People have interpreted me as being as a show off or problematic.

How do I deal with this? I also hate girls and most people who try to be friends because I was hurt by my ex and most of my "best" friends were fake. Are there any truly good people left?f**k life. Life has brought nothing but pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulbigmacs)
    Despite what a lot of people like to say, you can go to A and E immediately at any time if you need the meds/help now as in now.
    (Original post by Desi_Scotsman)
    Think about the positives in life!
    thanks guys.

ReputationRep:

You should be able to get an emergency prescription if you ring up NHS 111 and explain your situation. They should be able to fax through an emergency prescription (for 2/3 days) to your local pharmacist

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys.
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Hi, AlwaysFitin. You ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay1jay1)
    Hi, AlwaysFitin. You ok?
    yes im fine bud, reading how to think about analysis right now for the night, quite a good book recommended by someone on the maths forum of tsr.

God bless library genesis, they really free up knowledge.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.