I've just completed the second episode of game of thrones rpg AMA

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've just completed the second episode of telltale games game of thrones game. And after a patchy start (some good action, but other boring loong conversations), the developers have picked up the pace in this second episode. So there is still the obligatory conversations, but they feel more important, and the action is continuous, rather than all at the beginning and end. I know it is set in an alternative universe to the got proper, but it still makes me want to watch it when i have finished playing the game. I love the telltale games, because they must be the easiest games ever known to man and woman!!!

ReputationRep:
    What does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    What does this mean?
    do you know the tv series game of thrones? Well there is a computer game based in the same universe, but with different characters and different storyline, an alternative world basically. And I have just completed the second level of this game, which gives a pretty cool feeling inside. Thanks for asking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    do you know the tv series game of thrones? Well there is a computer game based in the same universe, but with different characters and different storyline, an alternative world basically. And I have just completed the second level of this game, which gives a pretty cool feeling inside. Thanks for asking!
    That was meant to be a joke because there was somebody trolling earlier. I've heard of Game of Thrones but not the computer game version. That sounds really interesting. Thanks for the information I might check it out.

ReputationRep:
    I've finished it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squish562)
    I've finished it
    what did you think, and did you get the telltale collection like i did? or any of the other telltale games?

i also got batman but haven't started it yet.

and i completed the borderlands collection, really great series!

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who finds it odd that Machievelli sided with the Assassins despite his conservative ideas and philosophy in general being more in line with the Templars?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.