Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Am I Gay?

Ok don't laugh but basically I'm kinda frenemies with this other guy in my year but I know this may sound weird but I want to f**k him at least thats what my subconscious is telling me btw I'm in yr 11. So basically sorry for saying basically alot btw my friends say I keep doing that but basically a few weeks back I basically sorta kinda had a wet dream about this guy I mentioned and I must've been sexually aroused by it because when I woke up I spunked all over my PJ bottoms. The Next day at school he came up to me and dragged me away and put his arm around me and usually I'll put on my usual sassy front telling him to p*ss off and do one. But truth be told I kinda liked it and being submissive which is odd.

Ok so the day after that I'll actively be waiting seeking him out I will lie to my friends saying I have a maths detention then secretly look for him and act like I "Just Happened" to be walking that way then I ran into him again Woohoo and to bait him into making me walk with him, I acted like I didn't wanna see him, then I walked off and heard him call my name then HE MADE ME WALK WITH HIM AGAIN, but that wasn't enough I wanted him to be really rough, so I was my usual gobby self trying to bait him into playfighting me and it worked!

Omg ok then we had Maths after and asked me to do his tie for him (because he doesn't know how to do it don't ask and I usually do it for him in the changing rooms) and then he thanked me and then I went off to maths.

Whats wrong with me??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Whats wrong with me??
    You're focusing too much on maths. You need to diversify your focus a bit.

ReputationRep:
    nothing is wrong with you, you're just a bit weird about your crushes

I'd say it doesn't matter what you are. Don't think about trying to label yourself too much. If you like this guy and something happens, just let it happen and see where it goes

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty gay mate lmao.

Bless you.

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    nothing is wrong with you, you're just a bit weird about your crushes
    Ehhhh I'd say passionate..

I'd say it doesn't matter what you are. Don't think about trying to label yourself too much. If you like this guy and something happens, just let it happen and see where it goes
    Ok but I don't wanna make the first move I need a way to see if hes swinging the same way I am, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    that was a cracking read

ReputationRep:
    Pretty gay is you ask me. Regardless, thanks for the laugh.

(Original post by PrinceOfOrange)
    that was a cracking read
    (Original post by TheBirdman)
    Pretty gay is you ask me. Regardless, thanks for the laugh.
    Yes I had a feeling I preferred my Sausages big and meaty as opposed to my baps. Urggh I just want him so bad! I guess Vag*nas are gross to me now but not too sure, I mean at times I felt a tiny bit emotionally attracted towards girl but have never really had the urge to plough them unless I'm doing it all wrong...

ReputationRep:
    Yes I had a feeling I preferred my Sausages big and meaty as opposed to my baps. Urggh I just want him so bad! I guess Vag*nas are gross to me now but not too sure, I mean at times I felt a tiny bit emotionally attracted towards girl but have never really had the urge to plough them unless I'm doing it all wrong...
    You've just made my night

ReputationRep:
    Basically...You are gay.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.