Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Money troubles

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hey, im attending YSJ and living at Percys lane and don't have enough to cover my maintenance. what happens if i can't pay it and is there anything the uni can do for me??

    You'll have to ask student finance. They may be able to help you. That's what they're there for. If not them then ring into your university they should transfer you through to someone who deals with finance. You need to go as soon as possible so you can hopefully find a solution quick time. Good luck mate

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.