Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im thinking of setting up a forum coz im bored as hell but not sure how to go about it. any advice lol
    thanks

(Original post by alio)
    im thinking of setting up a forum coz im bored as hell but not sure how to go about it. any advice lol
    thanks
    network54.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    thanks
    yay!! first thread form you not about sports

hehe, what kinda forum do you want? a free one or one like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    network54.com
    thanks

Why bother doing all that when UKL is good for boredom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    yay!! first thread form you not about sports

hehe, what kinda forum do you want? a free one or one like this?
    im thinking of having 1 on sports, no joking i dunno yet but it has to be free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    im thinking of having 1 on sports, no joking i dunno yet but it has to be free
    hehe, try seraching for free forums on goggle, there are loads of them. but be warn, they're crap. like if you had a few more people then it'd be busy all teh time..

ReputationRep:
    The main 2 i can think of are invisionfree and proboards, invision imo looks the best, but proboards isn't bad. Can't remember the exact addresses but type it into google and i'm sure it'll come up. Don't forget to check the terms & stuff to check the stuff you want to do isn't banned or anything, and that it hasn't changed since i last looked!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.