Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl all ways sits with her friends Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I live in London. There is this girl I like at school but have only spoken to her via email. She always sits with her friends so I hesitate about going to talk to her. I notice that she appears to be glancing over at me on occasion.

Would she mind if I went over to talk to her regardless of her sitting with her friends?

ReputationRep:
    You could approach her in a corridor or right before or after class. I'm a girl who always sits with their friends but it really doesn't matter if a guy approached me then. It's not that deep don't worry. Just make it casual don't act like you need to have a serious convo, that would be a little creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _4everfaithful__)
    You could approach her in a corridor or right before or after class. I'm a girl who always sits with their friends but it really doesn't matter if a guy approached me then. It's not that deep don't worry. Just make it casual don't act like you need to have a serious convo, that would be a little creepy
    Thanks, all I was afraid of in the approach was if I was a disruption but if she won't mind I will go over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Peterson)
    I live in London. There is this girl I like at school but have only spoken to her via email. She always sits with her friends so I hesitate about going to talk to her. I notice that she appears to be glancing over at me on occasion.

Would she mind if I went over to talk to her regardless of her sitting with her friends?
    Shes glancing at you because she is thinking "this kid emails me but never talks to me in real life, whh cant he say hi"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Peterson)
    she appears to be glancing over at me on occasion. Would she mind if I went over to talk to her regardless of her sitting with her friends?
    Course not, you'd earn +5 man points with her and her friends. Unfilter, and do it! (but be sure to catch your breath, take your time, use good eye contact, and remember to smile)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.