entry requirements

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    it says CCC on student room, but ABB their website....?

    what course?

    Can't think of any courses at UEA that take CCC

    (Original post by manlyksev)
    it says CCC on student room, but ABB their website....?
    Hello manlyksev, your question is a little vague! What course are you looking into? We have some courses combined with a Foundation Year which will take CCC as the grade requirement at A Level. Perhaps you are mixing the Foundation Year with the standard course?

    Use our Course Finder to learn more: https://www2.uea.ac.uk/study/course-finder
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.