Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

lol u guys Watch

ReputationRep:
    So this is probably going to my last post on here (I promise) so you guys can celebrate now *cue 'here's the door' 'everyone wanted you to leave lel xDDD'

But like, I'm a troll. And you guys took the bait. I thought you lot were supposed to be smart. I mean I tried to attempt to join this 'community' properly but it was too cringe and I realised I actually have a life. So I trolled instead. And it was hilarious

Idk if it's just my hangover head pain but I acc feel sorry for some of you. You guys need to go outside and make some friends with real people. I understand this site is like a haven for social rejects/recluses etc but misery loves company. You need to try and make an effort to go outside, meet real people etc. Because then what happens, is that girls come on here and feel insecure and get lured in by nonces (I'm not mentioning names) and I honestly don't know how he isn't removed yet. It's a safeguarding issue.

I never really posted much here anyway besides pissing people off so I won't really miss it. I know you won't miss me too but eh, all my insults were based on facts. Go outside. Laters xx

ps s/o to AwesomeGenius and greatguy ILY

ReputationRep:
    ur ruining the safe space :cry:

In total seriousness, a certain someone's form for asking young women for nudes under such questionable circumstances, absolutely should not be tolerated by this website, it's total hypocrisy that this place tries to be this happy clappy haven for people who are mentally ill and a bit broken, only to allow sexual exploitation
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You - you have a life?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  mernow.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  22.7 KB
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Too long, didn't read.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memeworksrevenge)
    ur ruining the safe space :cry:

In total seriousness, a certain someone's form for asking young women for nudes under such questionable circumstances, absolutely should not be tolerated by this website, it's total hypocrisy that this place tries to be this happy clappy haven for people who are mentally ill and a bit broken, only to allow sexual exploitation
    Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and I'd ask that you report this kind of behaviour immediately as we most certainly don't allow that. Pop a note in here with screenshots of the communication and the person in question can then be dealt with. If people don't report these things then they can't be resolved. We want TSR to be a safe, fun and useful place and in order to achieve this we need your help in reporting content.

Hope this makes sense and sorry to hear you're leaving OP.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    You - you have a life?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  mernow.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  22.7 KB
    Cheese do u know why there's blue arrows near some ppl's posts?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    no?!..
    What are you on about? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and I'd ask that you report this kind of behaviour immediately as we most certainly don't allow that. Pop a note in here with screenshots of the communication and the person in question can then be dealt with. If people don't report these things then they can't be resolved. We want TSR to be a safe, fun and useful place and in order to achieve this we need your help in reporting content.

Hope this makes sense and sorry to hear you're leaving OP.
    Everyone knows about his hijabi obsession :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Too long, didn't read.
    Ly bestie.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows about his hijabi obsession :rofl:
    It may be known to people but that's not the point, I'd appreciate it so much if you let the CT know. Is that alright?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    These are to expand signatures.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    no?!..
    What are you on about? :/
    look at the side of the first post I sent u.there's this small blue arrow
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Ly bestie.
    LY YOU TOOOOOOOO :jumphug:

These are to expand signatures.
    oh i see.thank you

ReputationRep:
    x
    As a general point also, just because someone may have a mental illness (this is a very general point rather than relating to this thread) it doesn't excuse poor behaviour and they shouldn't be protected or allowed to break the rules
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    As a general point also, just because someone may have a mental illness (this is a very general point rather than relating to this thread) it doesn't excuse poor behaviour and they shouldn't be protected or allowed to break the rules
    Everyone is bound to the same rules on this site and they always will be.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is bound to the same rules on this site and they always will be.
    We both know that's not true, if it were true the backroom would still be here. Not that the backroom was worth saving or anything

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** do you assume that we are all social rejects on here lol??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    We both know that's not true, if it were true the backroom would still be here. Not that the backroom was worth saving or anything
    It is true, take it from me. Decisions have to be made to keep everyone safe and as such personal circumstances aren't an excuse for breaking the rules. Btw, the back room is still here but accessible to the subs only — in the back room the subs had to follow the core rules of the site too.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.