Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zlepm)
    please stop bullying me and calling me gay!

i am NOT a gay person!!
    Here we go...

You asked us for our opinion...

ReputationRep:
    zlep your both gays

ReputationRep:
    Saying you don't like gay people is often a reasonably good indicator of repressed homosexuality, look at Fred Phelps for example. Well that and describing the guys hair as luscious. But it doesn't really matter that much dude, no one who is worth a damn will give two hoots whether you're a raging homo, bi curious or straight as an arrow.

Edit: for the record, my strawberry blonde hair could certainly be described as luscious, does that make me gay :confused:

ReputationRep:
    And for the record, we're not saying you MIGHT be gay, we're saying you ARE gay. You should just screw the guy, you'll probably enjoy it and if not you'll get to stroke his luscious hair and button nose.

ReputationRep:
    OP: Great limo!

Internet *buddy*: Yes it is...

... now suck my ****!

ReputationRep:
    You're friend has said he cares about you, he hasnt said he has feelings for you or anything like that so it could just mean that he just genuinly cares for you. However it does sound like maybe you have some kinda feelings for him judging by the way you describe him. However this could just be something innocent. You say you've had sexual thoughts about him before? Was this a one off or have you thought about him or other men since? The reason i ask is because my fiance well ex fiance now had phases where he thought he was gay, then he was straight again and now after a year of being engaged to me hes now apparantly gay again and has called things off. So personally i wouldn't jump to conclusions, this could be just a phase for you. If you wanna chat more pm me =] x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshprincess)
    You're friend has said he cares about you, he hasnt said he has feelings for you or anything like that so it could just mean that he just genuinly cares for you. However it does sound like maybe you have some kinda feelings for him judging by the way you describe him. However this could just be something innocent. You say you've had sexual thoughts about him before? Was this a one off or have you thought about him or other men since? The reason i ask is because my fiance well ex fiance now had phases where he thought he was gay, then he was straight again and now after a year of being engaged to me hes now apparantly gay again and has called things off. So personally i wouldn't jump to conclusions, this could be just a phase for you. If you wanna chat more pm me =] x
    sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho)
    sorry to hear that
    I love it!!

OP: Hey guys, I got a problem.....blah blah blah....Am I gay or is he gay?
    Posters: You do sound gay
    OP: I AM NOT GAY!! I HATE GAY PEOPLE!!!

I have a button nose whoohoo!! (Random bit of information there)

ReputationRep:
    here's a ****in great tip, stop listening to what other people say.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, no offence but no straight guy would use the words you did to describe their male mate - I know I sure as hell wouldn't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zlepm)
    to those saying I am gay ew god no!!

i really dont like gay people
    Just to add, I think you should watch the film 'American Beauty' and pay attention to the guy who hates gay people... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nix!)
    I'll give it about five minutes until your first ass raping.
    lol - that post made me laugh...you deserve +ve rep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    And for the record, we're not saying you MIGHT be gay, we're saying you ARE gay. You should just screw the guy, you'll probably enjoy it and if not you'll get to stroke his luscious hair and button nose.
    PMSL - this thread is killing me - totally hilarious! thanks for the entertainment guys! i love the luscious hair comment OP - what a gay remark,

btw to person who said homophobes are repressed gays, i disagree. I am an extreme homophobe culturally and out of my own will and the sight of a naked guy makes me want to puke up so much so i turn my head immediately and walk away. Gay people scare me because they are different, but that said i have 3 gay friends and a few bi friends...oxford seems to be full of bent people...so glad of outta that place now!:rolleyes:

Edit...most importantly i'm 110% straight

Right, I think we're done here.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 13, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.