Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    You know those people who ring your doorbells and then ask you about religion? They just go door to door trying to convert people.(Jahovah's Witnesses?) Well I'm pretty bored, and they rang my bell which is never a good idea, so I decided to invite some in a minute ago. currently I am making them 'cups of tea'. They really friggin annoy me so any ideas of what I could do to them? Something evil preferably

(Original post by sublime_envy)
    You know those people who ring your doorbells and then ask you about religion? They just go door to door trying to convert people.(Jahovah's Witnesses?) Well I'm pretty bored, and they rang my bell which is never a good idea, so I decided to invite some in a minute ago. currently I am making them 'cups of tea'. They really friggin annoy me so any ideas of what I could do to them? Something evil preferably
    Start listning to slipknot and headbanging.

ReputationRep:
    text one of your friends and ask them to ring you immediately, then you pretend you have to rush out.

lou xxx
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    text one of your friends and ask them to ring you immediately, then you pretend you have to rush out.

lou xxx
    shall I leave them in the house?

ReputationRep:
    Ask them to prove aspects of thier faith

They really friggin annoy me so any ideas of what I could do to them? Something evil preferably
    LOLOL

my friend that i dont speak to much used to be a JW
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Ask them to prove aspects of thier faith
    that could prove amusing. Perhaps I should get out my sisters pagen books?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    LOLOL

my friend that i dont speak to much used to be a JW
    damn hippies. Anything that says sex before marriage is wrong can only be the work of the devil

ReputationRep:
    They annoy me too. I choose to close the door when I open it to them . They then get the message
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Burn their books that they carry around? They annoy me too. I choose to close the door when I open it to them . They then get the message
    yeah but then you cant manipulate them and thats no fun at all. Seeing as I am home alone I am giving them this story about how my parents abuse me and use me for their 'rituals' of evil.

ReputationRep:
    They annoy me too. I choose to close the door when I open it to them . They then get the message
    :eek: rudeness!

(Original post by Swim By)
    They get it all the time, i do it as well...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    They get it all the time, i do it as well...
    you'd think they would learn. Perhaps more people need to take my approach

ReputationRep:
    yeah but then you cant manipulate them and thats no fun at all. Seeing as I am home alone I am giving them this story about how my parents abuse me and use me for their 'rituals' of evil.

ooh do let us know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Put sweetener in their tea instead of sugar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    Yes Swim By its rudeness . Are you one of these people by any chance?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    ooh do let us know how it goes.
    but of course. You know before I made this thread I knew it would be you guys that replied to it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    go out of the room to go to the bathroom come back with your face painted red with i love satan written on your forehead

ReputationRep:
    otherwise you could try and convince them to give blood

ReputationRep:
    talking of being bored, my "banning game" thread got deleted not surprisingly though, really

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.